My wife friend

Last night i did my wife's friend should i call her againg
Does your friend know?
Yes. Your wife will find out anyway; so you might as well get as much as you can before the shit hits the fan.
Good luck with that. If he doesn't know be prepared to get punched when he finds out.
Is the Pope Catholic?
No she is a friend of my wife
Tap it again???

If it was good... YES

If it was okay.... YES

If it was bad...... So will be ur wife's reaction.... So try it again to see if something was off
How did this come about. Flirting over a period of time led to this? Both liquored up last night and she might not remember? More details to determine if she would want you to call again or if she's going to run and tell your wife.
We were drunk but she went to my house this morning and did not said anything to my wife
We were drunk but she went to my house this morning and did not said anything to my wife Originally Posted by PELUCHE

IT WAS A TEST, and you failed.

CG
Well i hope your wife doesn't know because if she knows then that girl will know and if she knows that your wife knows then you will know and have to act like you don't know.
Do you have a pic?
and i bet she knows cause how would she not know as she knows and you know so it is just a matter of time before she knows as we all know that you know and that she knows so i think everyone will know, you know.
Did the wife's friend at least offer gfe and msog?
How much did she charge? Is she cute? What is her number? Do a doubles with her and your wife.