Where is Houston's Hoe Row?

DUDES!!!! Im coming to Houston Soon and wanted to know EXACTLY where is Hoe Row... as in, Where do I NEED to stay?

I dont stay at any place less than 4-star and prefer not to get shot at...if that narrows it down. I want to be in the Central location for Slinging Pussy.

THANK YOU!!!

XOXOX- Angela Aspen
Galleria area... or if you must Katy works too
I'm glad you clarified otherwise I would have directed you to the nearest ACE, or Home Depot in the gardening center. As it so happens I have space available in my pants for you to rent for your visit here.
Katy is a great spot.
How about my house. Love to have you.
Central & nice would have to be Galleria area
Galleria area or Upper Kirby.............Not in Katy...........
SE side Telephone Rd and Galveston Seawall - Bikini Girl Call Girls - but watch out. Friend did one bareback and noticed all needle marks on arms (IV user) and thought face had kinda sunken look ("Like did her teeth rot out bc of HIV or Syph" I asked him.) He says he shot off like crazy in her but she told him "wow yer a squirter, well looks like u and 5 guys before you sperm is in free for all race LOL"). The comment sorta put a pall on the moment.
Cum down 45 south and beltway 8 around Hobby airport theres only a few that cum this way but I am sure there are many hobbyiest around here
There is no red light district in this town. You want to be in an area convenient for the greatest number of peeps. That would be the Galleria area. Don't let any Katy fucktard tell you otherwise.
  • wily
  • 05-24-2011, 11:32 PM
Where do I NEED to stay? for Slinging Pussy. Angela Aspen Originally Posted by AngelaAspenXXX
Galleria Area or down town areas is tops. Hotel ZaZa, ect. Great Hotels,

For your kinda pussy they will drive to you.... hrmm wasnt there a line from a Kostner movie about this? "Spread them and they will cum? " idk, my mind is a but fuzzy after soiling myself viewing your showcase, but somehow it seems to apply.

p.s. Damn Girl

p.s.s. "I'll be in my bunk"
Downtown hotels are very LE friendly and have low tolerance.

Galleria is the only area that meets your criteria.
Thanks dudes
galleria and downtown

since i assume you're not talking about hanging out at the hotel bar to pickup clients, i'm not sure the LE comment applies.
well i work in katy an don't have any problems but i would go to the center of everything