unavailable til monday

It is with a heavy heart that I write this, but I consider you all family in a way, and I wanted to share this with you all, I am currently out of town , it started out as a graduation for a family member, but last night a very dear cousin of mine died from a sudden heart attack, I am devastated, I will be staying til the funeral, and then I will be coming back monday evening..I miss you all and it hurts not to be home, but my family needs me right now..I just wanted to let you all know, I dont want to be known as a flake, anyway i just wanted to let you all know..c u all soon, and please keep my family in your prayers..thanks
I'm sorry for your loss, sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy

I'll be praying for you and your family
So sorry to hear about your cousin. We are standing with you.
Sorry to hear that Allison. Don't worry about it, your fans will understand that family comes first.
Thank you all for the wondeful support..the funeral is monday I just cant believe this it happened so suddenly we didnt even know she had heart problems..she was 38..scary...
I'm sorry for your loss, Allison. She was far too young.
She was in her car getting ready to come to the graduation and that was it, Im just glad she wasnt on the road...
Very sorry for your loss, Allison.
Sorry for your loss. Your family is on my prayers.
Very sorry for your loss. She was so young.
So sorry for your loss Allison, hang in there.
Thank u all for the kind words its wonderfull to have such caring and supportive friends
It's been a rough weekend for you. I hope you can find the time to properly mourn and have some time and space to yourself.

My prayers to you.
Very sorry to hear about your loss, Allison. Stay strong.