Watch people having sex

I know this is a fetish. But don't bash me up.

I want to watch people having sex? Are there any sex clubs or craigslist,etc where I can find something?

Any pointers? Thanks!
I'm a voyeur too, and yes there are plenty of swingers' clubs and private parties for that fetish also.
Go to any VIP section of a SC....lol
How do I find those private parties?
Booblover, why don't you put something like that together yourself? I'd luv to see that myself or even be one of the ones having sex and being watched. I've done that before and it was a lot of fun.
Alexandria, I wish I had the time at hand to do such an event or something like that but as a sidenote I would love an invite to watch you do it with someone, seeing that you had done it previously
Alexandia, your so naughty!
Usually a mirror works for me...
you could offer to pick up the tab on an evening between two members here that let you Tag along
The visual is typically a male stimulant. i'm a voyuer and i luv to watch a Woman sliding up and down on a hung male.
Isn't that what the internet is for?
Isn't that what the internet is for? Originally Posted by Gator42
Gators got a point, why pay for something you can get for free.
Watching a circle jerk of middle age dudes banging some chick makes me want to throw up. Now 3 or 4 hot chicks going at it... so much better.
I don't mind being watched. It's been done before and I will be watched again. I like watching too. Someone want to set something up? Hit me up.
Try www.couplestouch.com

And for you guys that like to watch... hell how much you paying? I'll bring over a few of my girls and you can watch me bang em all night.