Providers who also dance

I'm looking for a provider or two who dance in the Arlington or Fort Worth area. Anyone know of any?
not a good idea to ask this openly... if anyone wants to respond, a PM would be ideal.
I dance at my incall. Just got a pole installed not too long ago in the "VIP room".

I agree with Chung- I do know of some but they may not want their business known so I will be mum on that topic- why don't you(OP) ask the question in the Request & ISO forum.
I'd be interested in knowing of any who do
Try posting in ISO. Never, ever link a provider to her dancer name or club without her express permission. You could cost her that job, open her up to stalkers, get her busted, and who knows what else. If she wants people to know both, she should be the only one to ever say. That includes any posts here, private or not.
Been known to dance on the table after a few shots of tequila
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-30-2015, 04:00 AM
Been known to dance on the table after a few shots of tequila Originally Posted by berkleigh
That doesn't count :-). I have been known to dance on tables after a few shots of tequila myself. Those of you who know me know that would not be a pretty site. JS
I dance at my incall. Just got a pole installed not too long ago in the "VIP room".

Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
HOT DAMN!

I have a pole you can dance on !
I know one but cannot say due to privacy concerns.
I know one but cannot say due to privacy concerns. Originally Posted by jjwjcw
Then why even say this? :lol
Been known to dance on the table after a few shots of tequila Originally Posted by berkleigh

And may ask what happens after MANY shots??

Damn and I put in a bid on that pole installation.
Let's all meet up for tequila! I bring a few bottles.
That would be a fun Thursday!