P411 - Available Now

• Caleb
  • 05-04-2015, 11:23 PM
Looks like the replacement for the ad boards is being launched. Not much data there now, but I like the format. From a client's perspective, it would be great if the ladies indicated location in the title, e.g. Available 9-5 - Galleria.

Hope this gets used. I've been missing the ad board.
Woohoo! I'm glad they finally came up with an alternative to their ad board. Thanks Gina!!
Actually, it looks like it does give location.

I'm glad it doesn't give any more info regarding the lady's availability. After all, it's supposed to list the ladies that are available at that particular moment.

I like it. Thanks, Gina!
Looks like I spoke too soon...there are more posts now, and the listings do show hours of availability. It also appears that posts drop off after an hour, so the risk of stale information is pretty low.

The location information appears to be optional. I wish that was a required field (eg, Dallas Galleria vs just "Dallas"), but perhaps it only picks it up if it's in the provider's profile.
The location information appears to be optional. I wish that was a required field (eg, Dallas Galleria vs just "Dallas"), but perhaps it only picks it up if it's in the provider's profile. Originally Posted by TinMan
We decided to not make the area a required field because:
  • some providers only do outcalls, in which case a specific smaller area would not make sense.
  • some providers have a couple of incall options, in which more than one area would be required.
  • some providers are not comfortable giving out their incall area, even in a general sense, and we have to respect that.
Thanks for the feedback, and please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything you think of that could make the new Available Now board better!

Always,
Gina
Thank you ma'am (Gina)!!!!!
Thanks, Gina. It looks like most ladies are listing their location if they have an incall, so the feature appears to be working the way you intended. I like how ads drop off after an hour, which really cuts down on the number of stale postings.
Yay! Thanks Gina!
SO glad we have something to let clients know we are available! And to be honest, I like this much better than the ad board
SO glad we have something to let clients know we are available! And to be honest, I like this much better than the ad board Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Me, too.
We decided to not make the area a required field because:
Thanks for the feedback, and please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything you think of that could make the new Available Now board better!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
thank you gina for all you do to help the guys and providers out!

wrt "if there is anything you think of that could make the new Available Now board better"

free session [up to 250$] w/ any woman of our choice in our chosen area
I was also hoping for some functionality to replace the ad boards... this appears to be quite useful....
Another thing that's really cool about it - when narrowing the search, the drop down choices only include those that have an active listing. So, if no one is advertising availability in Fort Worth, it simply doesn't show up in the "pick list".
Is there a way that the "default" locations we chose can be more then one? I.e. In advanced search I can pick Dallas, Frisco, Denton, etc.in a single search.
Thank you Gina... this looks like a fantastic solution.