Great Social

It was great all the faces who came out last nite. I appreciate all the ladies who came and all the great looking outfits. A big thank you to all the gents who came out. We could not do it without ya"ll.

A big THANK YOU to my date after. I had an incredible time and really enjoyed our relaxation time...
Summer, has always you go above and beyond!
Thank You, Ragin, TGO and always Truly Summer.

I had a GREAT time!

xo
Becky
  • TBONE
  • 08-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Another GREAT evening!! They just continue to get better..The Social Crew deserves our grattitude!!
  • fawn
  • 08-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Thank you, Summer, TGO and Ragin for all your hard work....it was a whole different
crowd there last night..I enjoyed meeting some new girls and guys...
and of course the regular crowd....thanks to my side-kick I always have
a great time....and to all my kids, mom loves y'all................
  • foX
  • 08-13-2009, 07:58 PM
Once again, thanks to Summer et al for their efforts to produce another fun and interesting event. Even though I left early, I had a great time. It was fun seeing my old friends of course, but I was very pleased to get a chance to see some newcomers to the biz. I was lucky enough to meet Berkleigh’s new friend who she introduced to the community at the social; but sad that I was never able to talk to the lovely Miss Parker, who was constantly surrounded by throngs of eager fans. And I’d like to especially thank Southern Comfort for sending such a large contingent of their lovely ladies to visit. All and all a great evening.
I sure hated to miss this one but, hopefully I'll get to make the next.
  • SummerBella
  • 08-14-2009, 10:40 AM
I missed this one as I didn't get the invite and I was so looking forward to it so I could hang around a while. They do a great job putting all these together.

Hopefully, I get on the next one so I can come mingle with you hot peeps!

It sounded like a blast.
It was a great social and I am glad that I was able to attend. many thanks to Summer, TGO and The Cajun! These take a lot of time and a lot of work to be as successful as they are. Thanks to all the pretty Ladies that attended and dressed the place up.
I had such a great time!

Thanks Fawnda for hanging with your girl! I love you!
Oh, and you looked Smokin Hot!!

Becky! I'm glad you made it out! You and I girl.....need to get together more!

It was nice to see all the new faces!

I can't believe I finally met Red Headed Julie. Ha....where the hell have I been!?!

Thanks to all the familiar faces for coming as well!

Big Hugs to Summer, TGO, and Ragin...you guys Rock!
Thank you for all the hard work!

~Kelly TNT