More proof Cumalas a fraud!!!!!

She doesn’t have the cord plugged in!!!!! She can’t even get a photo op right!!!!

https://x.com/realdonaldtrump/status...780011590?s=42

Whadda dumbass
Writing on a blank piece of paper & earphones are NOT plugged in Photo Op. it’s not a sat phone either!!!!!
The photo clearly looks staged. I bet her Campaign staff just sat her down at the desk, put couple sheets of paper in front of her and hung a wire from her head to look like she's connected with the outside world! There's even a napkin on the left side of desk and her coffee cup is on the right side .

Personally I believe they told her to just " doodle " for the shot. She's probably trying to do long hand math and subtract the date from November 5 , to determine how long she has to " fake " like she's a real Presidential Candidate.
I heard Mickey D's got a whole load of straws in. Seems you've been grasping for one for weeks. Shoulda mentioned it earlier I guess.
Another FAKE and STAGED photo from someone who has no clue what she is doing. You have to plug the cord into the phone for it to work! Biden and Harris abandoned Americans in Afghanistan. They sacrificed Americans to an Open Border, and now, they have left Americans to drown in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and elsewhere in the South. Under this Administration, Americans always come last, because we have “leaders” who have no idea how to lead!