I promise

• CJ7
  • 09-27-2012, 12:54 PM
Blowing smoke up their ass...
  • CJ7
  • 09-27-2012, 01:26 PM
less than a week ago congress votes down a vet spending bill

the vets arent stupid, 1+1 doesnt = 3
Sorry, I just interrupted your two man circle jerk, sorry...but while I'm here you should read this. The bill was killed in the democratically controlled Senate and not the house. It had bi-partisan support. There are already programs in existence that do this. No one knows how many veterans it would help or how many would participate. I thought that democrats were all about accountability? Go back to your circle jerk boys.
  • CJ7
  • 09-28-2012, 01:55 AM
I know where it was killed, I posted that yesterday ... where it was killed and who kiled it is irrelevent ... congress is congress ... the president proposes, congress disposes as the old saying goes.

Willard promised something he has little if any control of, and directly on the heels of the related bill kill.

that was the point JD, not who or where ... but when.

and btw the article said 220,000 vets would be effected

as usual youre the pivot man in this (as you call it) circle jerk

I know a thought process with timelines is confusing for you, but keep trying anyway.
Sorry, I just interrupted your two man circle jerk, sorry...but while I'm here you should read this. The bill was killed in the democratically controlled Senate and not the house. It had bi-partisan support. There are already programs in existence that do this. No one knows how many veterans it would help or how many would participate. I thought that democrats were all about accountability? Go back to your circle jerk boys. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Nope, it didn't have enough "bi-partisan support". It had the Same Old Same Old - a Republican threat of filibuster that killed it. Read more closely Barleybrains!

This is from the LA Times article: "Last week, Republicans in Congress blocked the president’s proposal for a Veterans Job Corps that would have spent $1 billion over five years hiring service members to work on federal public lands projects. Members of the military who have served since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, faced an unemployment rate of 10.9% in August — which was higher than the national rate of 8.1%. But Senate Republicans balked at the cost of the bill."

Way to scold his stupid ass, CJ7!
Romneys out of control. No wonder they're using Ryan to carry the policy end of the campaign. Of course, that will guarantee they'll lose.
Somehow someone is gonna have to understand the concept that one does not borrow money that creates new debt on top of the existing debt which the current level of revenue cannot pay with their being no realistic expectation that the revenues will increase sufficiently to pay off the existing debt before the new debt becomes due and owing.......

hopefully before the 6th of Novermber...this year.

I can't pay my current car payment so .....

..... I am gonna keep this one and buy another car!
  • CJ7
  • 09-28-2012, 11:57 AM
anyway, the dem majority senate would have needed 60 vottes to pass the bill .. they dont

ergo, either party is irrelevent ...