LMAO!!

Whats up yall... I see why "all them folk" keep getting banned... if eccie wasn't so dog-on sensitive the world would be a better place rules, rules, rules, ugh.. who likes them and especially in the hobby.. BOOOOO! Good Day!
What rules are you referring to?
Sshhh.. you're gonna get banned with that crazy talk..
two words

Charles Darwin
two more words

Sand Box
  • Trey
  • 12-02-2011, 08:30 AM
Whats up yall... I see why "all them folk" keep getting banned... if eccie wasn't so dog-on sensitive the world would be a better place rules, rules, rules, ugh.. who likes them and especially in the hobby.. BOOOOO! Good Day! Originally Posted by Latina Bella
Latina Bella you know what you were doing so BOOO on you.
rules or no rules this place can be interesting.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=322693
Latina Bella's mistake was putting it in ISO.......it would have been perfectly acceptable in Coed.....maybe if she were to offer a "bukkake reference" as an incentive (see how I tie that in. So, LD is on topic?).......ijs.
Latina Bella's mistake was putting it in ISO.......it would have been perfectly acceptable in Coed.....maybe if she were to offer a "bukkake reference" as an incentive (see how I tie that in. So, LD is on topic?).......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
You are correct sir!
. So, LD is on topic?).......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
sorry, I see shiny stuff and get distracted.

what is the topic again?
play on words and categories. she wants a bukkake...so have at it. i for one will not show up just to beat off with a few more dicks....and one girl.....hell nawl.....3 or 4 gals....and we smashing as well as beating off....ok

Latina Bella....you are one freaky and kinky bella. i had no idea you swing like that.
Thats gross
Nasty!!
Basically it's a circle jerk. I'll do it but I charge extra for fetishes.