Update on Rebecca's condition.

Many of you know, or know of, Rebecca. She's been in the hobby family for more than 12 years. One of the single best bookers that's ever crossed the hobby threshhold, and probably one of the best assistants in any field, period. She's been protecting providers and hobbyist alike for many, many years.

Only some of you know that she has been struggling with MS for the last 6 years. A disease in which I have very intimate knowledge unfortunately.

She is in the hospital right now struggling through a particularly difficult part of this extremely terrible neurological disease. Any of her old friends or people that have asked, "What can I do?" Here's what you can do...

She needs to know there are people out here that care. she'll get all messages sent to the num 214-326-9080. Take 7 seconds of your day to drop her a vm letting her know she's not alone. Green dot would be welcome, or flowers/cards sent through me. Really anything to cheer her up would be very very welcome. Paying into the good karma vault is always rewarded.

I know many of us have had some kind of experience feeling isolated and alone in a hospital (freaking sucks.) Reach out to her, like you had done for you (or didn't have done and know how badly it's needed.)

She's normally an extremely private person, but I got permission to post this (which tells me she really needs some love.) She can't access this site at the hospital, so please do call or text that number. You probably won't get a reply (at least right away) because she's having trouble writing and texting.

Any old friends of hers, please reach out. You are needed.

All my love to you precious Rebecca. When you're going through hell.... keep going. We are here for you. Really.
she's a good lady......and a good buddy!
VM sent!
Thanks Kayla, will send a message.
Rebecca has been a friend to many
of us.
Hey everyone! Thank you so much for all your well wishes and good thoughts while I was out of the loop. It feels great to know there is a hobby family out there who cares.

I am out of the hospital and back to work today. There is still a good bit of pain and some balance issues but that's kind of the way MS goes. I am treating what I can and being a good girl and following doctor's orders. I know...it doesn't sound like me! I would rather give the orders!

Anyway, thanks again for having my back. Big kisses to all my friends!
Rebecca, our paths have crossed only a time or two, but I know from close friends and family how tough MS can be. Hang in there. You have a large group of virtual acquaintances, friends, and a "internet family" pulling for you.
Rebecca hope you get better soon. Your a beautiful babe.
Thanks for the well wishes guys!

TexTush-I remember you well and it's good to see your name. Thank you for your support and, since you know a bit about this disease, I take your offer of comfort with honor.
BTW - The funniest thing about my recent hospital stay (if there is anything funny about it) is that many of the people sending me "get wells" think I'm someone else. It's happened for years and I always straighten it out but it just tickles me a little.

For those of you playing at home, I'm Rebecca. I'm a booker and have never been a provider. I think some fellas have me confused with the lovely Rebecca of Dallas or "Rebba" as she has been known. No, we are not the same person, although I wish I had her body! I'm just the phone girl many of you have come across at some point in your hobby career.

Please know that I am thankful for any support, even if it's meant for someone else! I hope this clears up any confusion. Now back to your regularly scheduled play in The Sandbox.