10 cents off a gal on gas from Walmart

I use a gift card on fill-ups, and now I even save more.

http://walmartstores.com/AboutUs/106...srollback&ref=
i will gladly pay more for gas just so i don't ever have to give a single dollar to WalMart. that is one seriously evil corporation. proud to say i have not been inside one in over 10 years.
i will gladly pay more for gas just so i don't ever have to give a single dollar to WalMart. that is one seriously evil corporation. proud to say i have not been inside one in over 10 years. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Amen!!! I'm proud not to darken their door, too. Fuck 'em. America would be better off without them.
  • Oppa
  • 06-30-2011, 03:05 PM
i will gladly pay more for gas just so i don't ever have to give a single dollar to WalMart. that is one seriously evil corporation. proud to say i have not been inside one in over 10 years.
Right on, but for me it's not even the "evil empire" crap. They are ALWAYS crowded, and there are few things in life that I hate more than waiting in line to save $5 or $10 on $50 worth of food. Fuck, if I needed to save money that much, I sure in the hell wouldn't be hobbying.

I shop at Central Market. Yes, they are overpriced. But they have good shit.
What's the big deal of ten cents off a gal? That only drops her down to $199.90/hr.
Man some guys are so slow....