Glory Holes...let's talk about them!

Have you ever been to one?
What would you expect from the experience?
Would you ever visit one?!
Fun fact: Historians speculate GHs originated in the early 1700s!
Who would stick their dick in a hole with no idea who or what is on the other side?
Who would stick their dick in a hole with no idea who or what is on the other side? Originally Posted by chilivega
Apparently lots of people!
you are so big
Beaver,
Play nice,
and I do not repeat myself.
you are so big Originally Posted by beaver man
DA. I bet you’re a real bargain.
you are so big Originally Posted by beaver man
Big and beautiful! And very skilled at anything I set my mind to. Just because I am no longer your cup of tea, doesn't mean you need to be rude! Have a BIG & beautiful day!
I have been known to set up a private gloryhole in my home
I have been known to set up a private gloryhole in my home Originally Posted by Nikonsnapper
Oooh!!! Very hot!
It’s always going to be a guy behind the curtain right? 99.9% of the time anyway
It’s always going to be a guy behind the curtain right? 99.9% of the time anyway Originally Posted by chilivega
Glory holes are pretty big in the LGBTQ community but that's not always the case!
I never experience the glory hole sounds interesting what I will expect wow something really exotic and pleasurable.
And we'll I definitely will give a try if I have the chance it will adventurous. Have a beautiful night thebbwqueen97
The old strip club I worked at in Lincoln back in 2009-2011 had glory holes in the bathrooms. The place was a dump but I remember using those often! Haha
>>> I have to add this … please be nice! Thebbwqueen knows she’s a bbw, no need to rudely remind us. Big or small, we are all queens!
Have a blessed day everyone! ❤️
Did bbwqueen97 used to go by Sophia September or something like that ?
Did bbwqueen97 used to go by Sophia September or something like that ? Originally Posted by Tooofustogether
Yes sir !