To Omaha or not to Omaha?

Hey you guys! A friend & I are starting our spring tour & was wondering if Omaha should be added to the list.

I have also been wanting to try runza & hear you guys have the best Ruben sandwiches! Any foodie suggestions for our visit or suggestions on anything else exciting we should try while in town is appreciated! XOXO LB
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 7D5D148E-48DA-4F0E-866E-01187B482403.jpeg (237.1 KB, 388 views)
Yes, and if you can arrange it, please consider Lincoln too!
Crescent Moon has the best Ruben in Omaha in my opinion.
You should do great anywhere.
In omaha, best pizza: la casa
Best sushi: blue
Yes, and if you can arrange it, please consider Lincoln too! Originally Posted by breathlessbanana
Thank you & yes I will definitely consider Lincoln.
Crescent Moon has the best Ruben in Omaha in my opinion. Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
Awesome! Thanks Babe I will have to give them a try.
You should do great anywhere.
In omaha, best pizza: la casa
Best sushi: blue Originally Posted by runnerroad
Thank you! I will add these to my list of to do when I cum!
I’m sorry but those are horrible recommendations. Blue is fine for cheap hh but yoshitomo is benson is l fire and la casa is embarrassing. Omaha isn’t really a pizza town
Piezon's Pizzeria is pretty good - 15605 W Center Rd, Omaha, NE 68130
I’m sorry but those are horrible recommendations. Blue is fine for cheap hh but yoshitomo is benson is l fire and la casa is embarrassing. Omaha isn’t really a pizza town Originally Posted by chilivega
Lol Thank you! XOXO LB
Piezon's Pizzeria is pretty good - 15605 W Center Rd, Omaha, NE 68130 Originally Posted by OmahaUser
Thanks Babe
Please consider Omaha (and if you can, Lincoln).

And you can’t go wrong with Lazlo’s—it was a microbrewery in the mid-90s before microbrews were a thing, and the food is great.

Mouth of the South is a good southern-style restaurant.

Brother Sebastian’s is one of the best steakhouses in Omaha, and the best steaks are from here, bar none.
Please consider Omaha (and if you can, Lincoln).

And you can’t go wrong with Lazlo’s—it was a microbrewery in the mid-90s before microbrews were a thing, and the food is great.

Mouth of the South is a good southern-style restaurant.

Brother Sebastian’s is one of the best steakhouses in Omaha, and the best steaks are from here, bar none. Originally Posted by CoffeeBear
Now my mouth just watered! Lol thank you. I will definitely look into all of those options & we will be passing through Lincoln so we may just stop in! XOXO LB
I’m sorry but those are horrible recommendations. Blue is fine for cheap hh but yoshitomo is benson is l fire and la casa is embarrassing. Omaha isn’t really a pizza town Originally Posted by chilivega
100% correct
100% correct