Bud lite

That bud creature on their new cans of bud lite kinda reminds me of a redheaded hooker. If I were a woman, I would be tired of these guys that think they could be a better woman than a real one. I for one am not buying it. Or the beer either.
I know exactly who you are referring to! Couldn't agree more!
It’s beer. A tempest in a stein. I hate beer, but I am buying a six pack of Bud tomorrow. With all the upheaval it won’t be on the market long.
I don't like to engage in political conversations because everyone has the right to their own opinions, so I will not elaborate on where I stand regarding this issue. I do, however, feel that since women were brought up in this post, a female perspective is warranted here. What I will say is I personally believe that if you were a woman, "guys that think they could be a better woman than a real one" would likely be the least of your concerns. You might find yourself worrying more about things such as making sure you fill your gas tank up during the day to avoid stopping at a gas station after dark or noticing that the car behind you has made the same 5 turns in a row that you have, causing you take a longer route home at night to be sure you aren't being followed. You might also have concerns about walking through a parking deck, the disturbing statistic that 1 in 5 women have been raped in their lifetime or making sure you always have some type of self defense mechanism on you if you are out alone. With all due respect, most women have much more to worry about than a transgender person advertising for a watered down beer.
Hitler sent transsexuals to the gas chambers because his regime was built on hate. When you decide someone is abnormal it gives you permission to to hate them. I have lived long enough to remember when racism was normal. It took a long time and education to admit that people of color have the right to be who they are. Lifestyle is the new racism. The beer makers want to show trans people they are okay. Frankly I get an uneasy feeling when I see s drag queen or a particularly flamboyant homosexual. I feel uneasy when I see two men kiss in a movie. If it’s two girls? Different story. So what I feel is my own bias. I would like to be the kind of person who celebrates the differences in humans regardless of their orientation. Bud Lite won’t fix racism, sexism or the many isms that infect us. It might be a step in the right direction,
I am also old enough to remember when Psychiatric texts called prostitution a perversion which of course makes all of us deviants. All that said, this will blow over but these tranny cans are going to be valuable.
I have no problems with transsexuals. What I do have a problem with is if you don't endorse and and embrace them you are labeled a bigot and a hater.This Mulvaney dude,dudette is clearly an opportunist. HELL TAMPON gave him a contract so did Nike and some more companies also.The Olympic swimmer that was beaten out by the Trans,was assaulted for saying she believed it was wrong for being forced to compete with a biological male by these Trans fascist. And when innocent little girls were murdered by the deranged Trans in Nashville, the liberal media makes the Trans out to be the victim. You have a right to be whatever you want as long as you don't hurt others. Some of us old farts don't like all this woke stuff rammed down our throat. Their agenda is clear to me,so me perceiving this makes me a bigot then so be it.
Just saw the new can. That picture should scare all but the most determined to rethink their lifestyle choice.
I have no problems with transsexuals. What I do have a problem with is if you don't endorse and and embrace them you are labeled a bigot and a hater.This Mulvaney dude,dudette is clearly an opportunist. HELL TAMPON gave him a contract so did Nike and some more companies also. The Olympic swimmer that was beaten out by the Trans,was assaulted for saying she believed it was wrong for being forced to compete with a biological male by these Trans fascist. And when innocent little girls were murdered by the deranged Trans in Nashville, the liberal media makes the Trans out to be the victim. You have a right to be whatever you want as long as you don't hurt others. Some of us old farts don't like all this woke stuff rammed down our throat. Their agenda is clear to me, so me perceiving this makes me a bigot then so be it. Originally Posted by Post apocalyptic lvr
I will agree with you about being labeled but it happens on both sides of the aisle. In the USA right now, everyone is either "US or THEM".
  • AgFox
  • 04-17-2023, 07:45 PM
Can't wait til we move on to the next thing to be outraged about.
There is noise but most are not outraged about much. I think most are apathetic and unconcerned. It is said that Nero fiddled as Rome burned Of course he did not.The fiddle was not invented till the 11th century,however he blamed the fire on an obscure religious sect and had many of them executed.
I never cared for Budlite, but if I can find a sixer of those cans I’ll buy them. I’m not a fan of cancel culture from any side. So I won’t be canceling them. Support who you want. There’s plenty of other beers.
You have water that thinks its a beer and a man that thinks hes a woman.
The biggest issue with transgenders are they are allowed to be in woman’s sports. Absolutely STUPID. I don’t even need to explain why. I could care less if you want to cut your shit off. Tuck it or whatever but don’t compete against my Daughter!!!!! In any sport.