Memorial Day

As a Proud Gold Star Father...I invite everyone this Memorial Day Weekend to remember all those that made the Ultimate Sacrifice.
Remember them not with sadness and tears. But remember them with respect and,honor for their Exilence and Bravery.
So no matter how you celebrate this weekend. If you're tipping a glass? Take a drink FOR THEM! If you're in the wind like me? Twist the throttle a little more FOR THEM! Whatever you're doing? Try to do it just a little bit better!
FOR THEM!!!
As a Proud Gold Star Father...I invite everyone this Memorial Day Weekend to remember all those that made the Ultimate Sacrifice.
Remember them not with sadness and tears. But remember them with respect and,honor for their Exilence and Bravery.
So no matter how you celebrate this weekend. If you're tipping a glass? Take a drink FOR THEM! If you're in the wind like me? Twist the throttle a little more FOR THEM! Whatever you're doing? Try to do it just a little bit better!
FOR THEM!!! Originally Posted by InTheCountry
A beautiful tribute indeed InTheCountry!!

Thank you thank you thank you, I bow my head in honor, to give great homage to the fallen, for their courage and undying love for their people. Forever grateful for their sacrifices.
This 15 mile hike is a little more, just for THEM!!