Bud Lite Pt II

AB definitely blew their wad on that roller coaster of an “ad campaign”. With that said, if you’ve never received a BBBJ from a TS, you are letting the best in life go by. When I was a young Marine in the Corps I had one by a TS due to a bet I lost. It was the best BBBJ I have ever received in my life. I would totally let Mulvaney give me one and have often thought of trying it again. There was a time when a Naval officer I worked for had me screw his wife and wanted to watch. I was lower enlisted so I thought I had to do it. He asked if he could clean his wife off of me and I let him. It wasn’t as good as the TS experience but it might have been because of the shock I had of the situation. This same Naval officer also had invited a group of us Marines (6 of us) come to his house and run the train on his wife while he recorded us. I didn’t get to get on plugging a hole because mostly there was never an opening to do so and when there was there was already too much bodily fluids on her that I didn’t want to get on myself. Anyway, I know I’ll get some negative comments but don’t knock it til you try it.

I’d love to hear about any of your alls experiences with the TS community. Male or female. I can’t be the only one?
I will stick with women, and want nothing to do sexually with another man.
I do have a story involving someone else. Some years ago while in Laredo, I went across the border to Boys' Town. A man with a van had a CB and would get guys from the truck stops to pay him a fee to take us across, and get us safely back. While on the way, our tour guide gave us a rundown on the rules. One was you couldn't ask what sex the workers there were. He also explained that when you went into a bar, a worker would want to sit in your lap, hoping to be hired. He said we were allowed to reach down and feel to be sure. If not what you expected, make up some excuse, but never say a word about the real reason. He went on to tell us that the best looking woman in one particular bar was really a man. Some forgot his warning. On the way back, one guy who forgot was saying it was the best sex he ever had!!! He seemed to believe he had really been with a woman. After the tour guide dropped him off, he said "If that guy was really honest, he would have said 'she' turned out the lights, and had a dick taped back between 'her' legs." I suspect that fellow didn't have much experience with sex! I felt rather badly for him.

We were also warned Americans were not so welcome past a certain point in the Town. But where do you think several of us ended up?? We did stay in groups of a least 3, so two could watch while one was having a good time. I had to pay a little extra for the room in that bar. Just when we got naked, another girl's boyfriend started beating her. The girl I was with was yelling something in Spanish at him (there was a window in the room that opened to the hallway inside the building). The clock was ticking away, and as an American not wanting to find himself in a Mexican jail, there was nothing I could do about it. It was sickening to hear her screaming. It finally stopped, and me and the lady had sex, but it was a downer after what had just happened. The guys who were waiting for me said she went off somewhere with her boyfriend as if nothing had happened. Afterwards, my group went to the snack bar to get something to eat. A tall 'woman' kept peeking around corners and from behind curtains at me. It made me nervous that he kept looking longingly at me. I had to keep an eye on him and everything around me to make sure something didn't get out of hand. But when I looked his way, he thought it was a signal I wanted him. Got away from there and found a real nice lady I had spoken with before. We did have an excellent time together; still find myself wishing I could be with her again!!
During the time we were walking around checking out all the nice ladies, trans guys would follow us around. One was even bold enough to pinch the butt of one of the guys in my group.
This was all on New Years Eve, and when midnight approached, there was quite a fireworks celebration in Boys' Town. One lady was video taping it all, so somewhere I am on a video of Boys' Town.
Nice story. I’ve been there as well. The advice I got was not to dress really nice or like a tourist. They weren’t kidding.
Wow ! Quite a story Tuckahoe !
I have a south of the border story but,it doesn't involve a TS so please don't scold me for being off topic. It's a good story and I wanna tell it.
I had my nephew with me traveling through ElPaso many years ago. There was a guy that did those same type of tours. He went by the name of Papa Smurf. It was my nephews 21 birthday so, I asked him what he wanted for his birthday? To my surprise he said I wanna go across the border to those Mexican whore houses with Papa Smurf! So I said ok let's do it! We parked the truck, got a shower and, called for Papa Smurf to pick us up. We went to a place down there called The Hacienda. We walked in and, immediately started getting approached by several working girls. I told him pick one out! He did so and, I negotiated the deal with the manager.
Now at this place once the agreement was made you had to walk out of the bar and, a little ways down the street to the hotel. Now the young man is starting to get a little bit nervous. This girl didn't speak a word of English. I told him where SHE GOES,YOU GO...DO NOT LEAVE HER SIDE!!! Then he said wait a minute! Aren't you coming with me!!! I laughed and said nope! Just go and don't forget what I said. Then with a cracking voice he said okay.
Well they had only been gone a couple of minutes and, I got an idea! I looked around the bar,found another pretty young lady, quickly negotiated the deal and,sent her after them. Yessss! Threesom!
After about an hour he returned one on each arm. Grinning from ear to ear. And the whole bar applauded!!! The second girl spoke a little English so, just when he was just about to get busy with the first one? The second one bursted into the room yelling HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
He said he nearly shit himself when he heard the door open! Anyway he had wonderful time and, I was happy to do for him. He had that grin on his face for days.....
I remember hearing Papa Smurf on the CB. Never met him, but he was quite famous. Good story!
Great story!
Doug48
I must say I enjoyed reading about your experiences.
Screwing the wife and her husband wanting to clean you off of her with his mouth… shocking, and arousing!! Then the gang bang lol. That naval officer was a true freak at heart and his wife, a real nymphomaniac. What a great combo!! My question to you is, does he/she have to be a TS or could he be a masculine gay guy that loves sucking cock?!

Tuckahoe
I’ve heard a lot of TS people at times look better than REAL women. If that’s not your cup of tea, one must be very careful these days!
As for the fight between that couple, Latinas hit back and are loud about it. So I’m pretty sure girlfriend was throwing hands too. I agree, that would have been a downer for anyone, especially in a town they’ve never been. Still, I’m glad you got yours in BOYS TOWN!!
sooo gotta look that up now

InTheCountry
That was an awesome story, and a great birthday gift! Not many men can say they had a threesome at age 21. I will call you captain from now on, cause you make shit happen!!!

Life is truly about enjoying great experiences! Gentlemen, thanks for sharing some of yours with us!!
Doug48
I must say I enjoyed reading about your experiences.
Screwing the wife and her husband wanting to clean you off of her with his mouth… shocking, and arousing!! Then the gang bang lol. That naval officer was a true freak at heart and his wife, a real nymphomaniac. What a great combo!! My question to you is, does he/she have to be a TS or could he be a masculine gay guy that loves sucking cock?!

Tuckahoe
I’ve heard a lot of TS people at times look better than REAL women. If that’s not your cup of tea, one must be very careful these days!
As for the fight between that couple, Latinas hit back and are loud about it. So I’m pretty sure girlfriend was throwing hands too. I agree, that would have been a downer for anyone, especially in a town they’ve never been. Still, I’m glad you got yours in BOYS TOWN!!
sooo gotta look that up now

InTheCountry
That was an awesome story, and a great birthday gift! Not many men can say they had a threesome at age 21. I will call you captain from now on, cause you make shit happen!!!

Life is truly about enjoying great experiences! Gentlemen, thanks for sharing some of yours with us!! Originally Posted by Zenovia
Thank you beautiful! Believe me I am closely monitoring your movements. As I'm sure many others are. Waiting for the stars to align and, you're in my area. At a time when both our schedules match up. I know it will happen one day. Probably when we both least expect it. Like a gift from above. And that will make it even better. Until then I'm wishing you great happiness and prosperity....
Respectfully....InTheCountry
In The Country - you missed my birthday by a little bit, but I'll let you get me a late birthday present like that!
In The Country - you missed my birthday by a little bit, but I'll let you get me a late birthday present like that! Originally Posted by hogmanjones
By looking at your list of conquest! It looks like you're doin just fine on your own brother...