Hey! Calling all Mature, Over 40, MILFs and GILFs

Besides the obvious, well known and well reviewed mature ladies (e.g., Dallas, Suzie, Lori, Janine, Your Desire, Summer, Heather, Kristi --each of you are fabulous and I have enjoyed our encounters), what other mature, over-40 milfs and gilfs are out there?

Some of us enjoy and actually prefer the company of mature, over 40, milfs and gilfs.

Come on, ladies, let us older, generous men know you are out there and available.
I’m out here! Check my reviews
OlderProfessional
SensualSummer

thx for the mention sugar
StacyinKC is a must see if you have never had a chance to meet her!
thanks for the shoutout sweets
Wine , Women and Whisky are all better with a bit of aging.
  • R.M.
  • 03-03-2024, 08:11 PM
I ve seen a few on that list and enjoyed my time with them a lot. yourdesire is one u want to try next trip.to KC
This is a great request. I’m fairly new to this activity, and finding no drama regulars, sometimes can be a challenge. I’ve had the privilege of meeting DallasRain. And hopefully, will many more times. I’m located in the Joplin area, so I’m central to many cities within a couple hours. I will be reaching out to the ladies that have responded to this post. Or, send me a message, that works too.
I've seen a couple of these wonderful ladies. Hope to see more.
Wine , Women and Whisky are all better with a bit of aging. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

I stole that for my signature line baby thanks lol
StacyinKC is a must see if you have never had a chance to meet her! Originally Posted by gentleman123
2nd that. Stacy is amazing and beautiful.
It's cool tho...I'm not on the list...regardless, I am over 40 and I think I'm pretty fabulous...
oops my bad baby girl
I thought you were in late 30s

but yes Lydia is great!
sensual summer isnt around anymore is she?