If You Overvalued Your Assets You Can't Be Mad When No One Will Give You Money Against Them

Trump claimed his valuations were real but no insurer will agree to provide a bond at his value. So now he can't post his 400 mil appeal. I see a seizure of assets coming. He lacks cash and stock to cover his 400 mil.
Broke back trumpf deserves to have his assets seized. He didn't earn his money anyways. He swindled and conned for every dollar he ever made.
Seize his assets now!
Knowing Trump, he probably already borrowed against the same assets 2 or 3 times.
30 different banks and insurers said Fuck off Trump, you're worthless.
30 different banks and insurers said Fuck off Trump, you're worthless. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I don’t think that is quite the right qualifier. I think that if they liquidated all his assets they could get the money. I don’t think the banks want to loan money to him because they don’t want to deal with the hassles from him, his followers, other creditors, the justice department, etc etc.

The whirlwind of trouble surrounding him is quite extensive.
No one will use those properties as collateral. He could refinance Mar-a-lago.people say It’s worth a quadrillion dollars. With such valuable properties that were so undervalued by the court, surely, banks should be lining up to loan Trump money against these amazing properties. Raising 450 million should be quite doable.
Who in their right mind would trust giving Trump a bond ? Everything about him is a fraud.

As I understand it, no bond, no appeal chance for Mr. Trump. Now his lawyers are trying to appeal the amount of the bond required, trying to get it lowered.
another thread full of truth and yet not a whisper from our friends on the right? ahhh..the smell of defeat and the silence is deafening.
another thread full of truth and yet not a whisper from our friends on the right? ahhh..the smell of defeat and the silence is deafening. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Our friends have definitely been off the radar on a few things that have/are soon to come to fruition.

Where are all those people who said donny is a quadzillionaire?
Why won't anyone take the no-loss bet on using the billions dollar plus Mar-a-Lago as collateral?

You'd think these business didn't care about money like NaCl-y ignoring all that cash Texas LtGv has waiting for him.

Things that make you go "Hmmmm?"
I look for the Supreme Court to step in on this. The 8th Amendment is there for a reason.

If not, I look for him to sell off every asset he has in New York, pay the fine, and get out of town.

The only entity that would bail him out is Elon Musk, who might do it just to piss a bunch of people off.
Who in their right mind would trust giving Trump a bond ? Everything about him is a fraud.

As I understand it, no bond, no appeal chance for Mr. Trump. Now his lawyers are trying to appeal the amount of the bond required, trying to get it lowered. Originally Posted by VitaMan
He can proceed with his appeal even without a bond. However, the state can proceed with executing its judgment as the appeal moves forward. The purpose of the bond is to stop the execution of judgment.

I look for the Supreme Court to step in on this. The 8th Amendment is there for a reason.

If not, I look for him to sell off every asset he has in New York, pay the fine, and get out of town.

The only entity that would bail him out is Elon Musk, who might do it just to piss a bunch of people off. Originally Posted by Jackie S

The Eighth Amendment has nothing to do with this and Supreme Court isn't going to give one shot about this case or judgment. His only chance would be the SC possibly looking at whether there is a Fourteenth Amendment due process issue. But I've my doubts on that.
That is not quite the language I have seen.

What I have seen is he got 30 days to post a bond so it could be appealed.
If not done, appeal is not possible, and the judgement is executed.

Correct the 8th amendment has nothing to do with this. It is a Hail Mary play.
https://www.google.com/search?q=the+...&client=safari

Read what the 8th says. “Excessive fines” the key wording.

That is written in plain English.
Poor Diaper Don, where is all the money he brags about every chance he gets? Call Jared for a loan from another loser.
Read a article by Peter Coy suggesting the problem is regulatory in nature.
Apparently you can’t put up real estate as collateral in New York for a surety bond.
Apparently Trump would need to put up about a billion in cash and liquid securities to get the bond at the rate that they charge.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/03...nied-insurance