Sarah's avatars

Sarahlynn, I am going to have a heart attack if you keep teasing us with your new avatar pics. ....

Well , maybe not, please don't stop.

Love the new pics.
That is one hot ass pic she got on avatar....wheres the firetrucks at gotta put out them flames....:-) but that is sexy
Hands down, she is smoking hot!! NWA you lucky bastards to have her in your playground. Keep telling myself, "patience my grasshoppa" on day it will work out.
Hands down, she is smoking hot!! NWA you lucky bastards to have her in your playground. Keep telling myself, "patience my grasshoppa" on day it will work out. Originally Posted by tc11224
Same here. One day I hope soon.
thanks guys
i love that pic i think I'm keep it for awhile but ill keep updated pics in my showcase

Same here. One day I hope soon. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Hands down, she is smoking hot!! NWA you lucky bastards to have her in your playground. Keep telling myself, "patience my grasshoppa" on day it will work out. Originally Posted by tc11224
im sure we will meet soon or should i say we better

Great pic! Certainly got my attention.
Agree on the avatar pic, very sexy
thanks guys
i love that pic i think I'm keep it for awhile but ill keep updated pics in my showcase

Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Made me go look! Very nice!

Huck
Love it, SarahLynn! Beautiful, as always!
thanks everyone and ladies if anyone needs pics i know a guy and he is very good on price !! he does a lot of my family pics and selfies

great showcase...thx...scoot
thanks everyone and ladies if anyone needs pics i know a guy and he is very good on price !! he does a lot of my family pics and selfies

Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Please explain how a photographer can do selfies. My allergies are acting up and I thinck some of the mucous is gray matter.
great showcase...thx...scoot Originally Posted by scooter
thanks
Gorgeous Sarahlynn!