Will "Man-Scaping" or Hygiene get us better service Ladies?

Will "Man-Scaping" or Hygiene get us better service Ladies?

Hygiene is very important to you girls understandably, and it should get us better service.

In the RW every girl I know prefers men to be manscaped because the class of women I like to be with don't like sucking hairy balls, which makes sense.

So Ladies, does Man-Scaping or shaving our private parts make you want to give us better "service"? I think that shaving down there would make things a lot better for you so I want to know your thoughts.
While not a lady, I will share my manscaping opinions/experiences as someone who is folically endowed:

First, know that hair plays an important part down there. Be prepared for unusual (for you) experiences when shaving or trimming short.

Second, exfoliating is key to keeping a hairy region gone bald looking nice. You don't want bumps ruining your hard work and putting you out of commission for days. BUT have no fear, cortisone is here. Hemorrhoid cream is MUY EXCELLENTE for helping remove bumps (all over, not just your privates - pro tip you can take to the bank there). Ladies too - there are discreet and non prescription legal ways to acquire this.

Tertiary (I'm on my phone so l keep this short), don't be afraid to wax. Hurts, yes; but often a much smoother process and places (women) who do this are VERY professional and make you feel comfortable.

How does this relate to service? I was told whilst inquiring, that should I want to indulge in tuma or similar activities (some off menu or unadvertised) a nicely manscaped are was paramount.
One word. YES!
Okay, I don't need any advice on the shaving, I'm pretty good at that. Lol

I want to know if Providers feel the same way as RW girls, which is to be shaved preferably. For activities like TUMA, bbbj, and others I would think shaving would make their jobs more enjoyable which makes our experience more enjoyable.
What Kendall said x infinity.

Obviously some guys are married and can't just rock up at home like, "hey babe.. Check it out!" Unless you want to answer some questions... Hygiene is key. You can have hair and still be clean. A lot has to do with your diet combined with how you shower. Scrub, please. If your balls are hairy, they are not easy to lick. Don't be disappointed if we can't. We can still use fingers. We can also use a hand to block away the hair in re to oral.

It you're wondering does this really matter.. You're more than welcome to come try to play tongue twister with the hair on my head.
One word. YES! Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Yep, Kendall is correct as usual. Needs no more discussion...
It's always a good thing

I want to know if Providers feel the same way as RW girls, which is to be shaved preferably. For activities like TUMA, bbbj, and others I would think shaving would make their jobs more enjoyable which makes our experience more enjoyable. Originally Posted by Trill Jackson
Yo duder, you never know when that information might come in handy!

But seriously, this is an obvious question that you can ask yourself about women with the same answer: would better hygiene on a lady give you a more enjoyable experience? Do you want to go down on a lady that might have some dingleberries tucked away behind an unkempt rats nest?
You would get the sane awesome service, but I would prefer that you are clean and shaved down below
Ok...a little more discussion to back up what AM said.

My married guy friend waited to start mans aping until he went on a beach vacation with his wife...then just continued on "for her." She never caught on at all! Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Oh, too true!
Plan it accordingly.
If you are not going to manscape for whatever your reasons are, then at the very least, have excellent hygiene, which there is definitely no excuse to not have it.
Yes times infinity! I, somewhat recently, have had two "gentlemen" come to my incall, ask to use the restroom, urinate with the door open (and I mean WIDE open, not just a crack), and the come out without washing their hands or themselves. They were also offended that I would not put my mouth on it. Why didn't I just wipe them down, you ask? They are grown men. They should have manners. I shower and clean myself before every appointment. Why shouldn't they have to?!

**Edit** Manscaping- I can understand that if you are married and you don't normally manscape, it may make your wife suspicious. However, if you're not married please do so. I don't like flossing with your short & curlies.
Don't let anyone tell you different. Good hygiene including a well manscaped region will always get you better milieage. It's just human nature to not enjoy oral as much when you are spitting out hair.

I want to know if Providers feel the same way as RW girls, which is to be shaved preferably. For activities like TUMA, bbbj, and others I would think shaving would make their jobs more enjoyable which makes our experience more enjoyable. Originally Posted by Trill Jackson
Not sure why "providers" would feel any differently than "RW" women.
I may be a provider....but I am just as much a RW woman.

For activities like TUMA, bbbj, and others I would think shaving would make their jobs more enjoyable which makes our experience more enjoyable.

You kind of just answered your own question.....just sayin

Spikebaby
Married or not I think you should manscape. Your a bunch of nasty bastards...lol