A question for the Tarrant County guys

Ok, you (probably) all know that Dharma and I work together from time to time. I go to Dallas and we offer doubles sessions as well as single sessions.

My thought is this (and NO, this isn't a threAD):

Would you Fort Worth/Tarrant County gentlemen have any interest in booking either a doubles session with Dharma AND myself or booking a session with Dharma IN Fort Worth?

I am asking because we have SO much fun working together no matter WHAT type session it is. I have been to Dallas to get better acquainted with some of you Dallas gentlemen and have enjoyed every minute of it!

Dharma would love nothing more than meeting some of you gents from the Western part of the Metroplex but can't just abandon her business to visit me if she isn't going to have any appointments. Just not a good business choice...you get the idea.

We would need to set up a date or dates, announce them and pre-book so she would know how to plan. If this would be something you would be interested in, would you please let me know? Feel free to post here or send me a PM, whichever you prefer. We'll make our decisions based on your response.

Thanks in advance for reading and letting me know what you think!
And nobody responded to this with $ would that be
I love being with you v would be fun for 3 of us