Tops on your "to do" list

Who is on the top of your "to do" list Dallas?

I'll get us started. I've had my eye on Jules Jaguar for quite some time and have never pulled the trigger. Great assets and great reviews.

Removed photo per provider request ~ ElumEno
Lexus or BBW Tasha. Yep, I roll like that. I jelly roll like that.
Good thread since the New Year is rapidly approaching....

1) Move farther north (of Mexico) so that I can be closer to Autumn Spring, IvyChick, Jessica UTR, Cheyenne Blake, and several other of my crushes!

2) Actually MEET up with 7andThick instead of all of the sexting, lol, it's been fun though!!

3) Swing by BigBob's in Fort Worth, pick up my strap-on and OTHER toys that he's been babysitting for me these past few months (sorry I left them!) and have him give me my BIRTHDAY SPANKINGs that I will be needing in less than a week!!

4) (IF BigBob isn't home) Go buy a NEW strap-on...since the one that I just got as a gift for Christmas (thank you Santa) already broke!! LOL, whoopsie!

5) Make a trip up to Canada, to give Neotek & sexy ninja girlfriend their Christmas gifts (that had to be postponed due to scheduling conflicts)!!!

6) Take JessicaCaliente with me to Fredericks of Hollywood (and among taking advantage of each other in the dressing room) take advantage of the hot AFTER CHRISTMAS Specials they always have on super sexy lingerie and stockings!!

8) WHILE INSIDE OF THE DRESSING ROOM - try out some of these naughty vibrators that Santa brought me...on Jessica!!

9) Making my special friends feel loved, while being even NAUGHTY-er than last year (if that's possible) - More 3ways, yea!!

10) Rule the World!!! (somehow that always gets put on the backburner, lol - DOH!)

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
1) Sensuous Serenity
2) Nina Moretti
3) Madison May
4) Ashden
5) Eva (love the tats)
  • Glr
  • 12-27-2010, 02:50 PM
1. Tara Evans
2. Cassia
3. Payton Lyn
4. Gabriella Golden
5. Isabella Mercy

Others would include Devyn, Cheyenne Blake, Autumn Spring, Nina Moretti, Reagan Drake
1. Brooke Cumsalot
2. Nina Moretti
3. Natasha Fame
4. BubblesDFW
5. Pet-My-Kitty
1) Cameron in Ft. Worth
2) Nina Moretti
3) Abiorlando
4) Xyleena
5) Izabel
6) Delanie Smith
7) Madison May

I also need to revisit some great ladies that I have already seen like Maria of DFW, Kitten, Autumn Spring, etc.
1) Cameron of Fort Worth

2) Jewel of Fort Woth

3) Another visit with the Marvelous Mizzani. Many younger providers are alot of fun:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=874320#post874320

4) Angel Knight

5) Vanessa

This is just my DFW list:

1. Tara Evans
2. Sydney
3. Miss Parker
4. Alyssa Nicole
5. Cameron in Ft Worth
6. Kody Lynn
7. Kinky Little Nikki
8. Allison Belle
9. Delanie Smith
10. Lovely Laylonie

Have seen Cameron and Kody Lynn, wanting to see both again
1. Jade Nicole...again
2. Babydollsnow...again
3. InfamousBJ...again
4. Sxyjade101
5. SexyCarly
6. Cameron
7. BristolXPistol
8. Alana Nicole
9. Kitten...again

...and that's just for starters
Been trying to figure out how to answer this one...

Are we going "top" = "top half"? Or is there a "top", "middle", and "bottom"?

Then you start thinking that some of the bottoms shown in the ASS thread need to be up near the top of the list... when the tops in the Best Breasts/Nipple threads were incredible, too... and the flat midsections thread? Sigh.... So many damned choices....

And those were just the ones directly associated with top/middle/bottom threads.
Thanks for all who mentioned my name. I would be glad to give you the Tara experience.
I always like this so I can see which ladies I have already met on the guys to do list.
Quite a few so far.
Cameron in Ft. Worth
Tara Evans
Flip a coin for order.
1. Tara evans
2. kitten ( she teases me alot)
3. Chelsea simms ( mmmm mmmm mmmm all i gotta say)
4. kody lynn ( damn shes Hot)
5. Sexxy Kendall ( mmm mmm mmm)