What does this mean?

Is anyone else offended by a client asking for the first appointment of the day? It always rubs, ha, me the wrong way when i hear that....

What does that mean exactly? First person, ew, of the day? (image: they are lined up at the door in droves and provider has no idea how to shower). I'm hoping first appointment means first available morning appointment!!

Let's think of friendly alternatives or funny ones!!

Enjoy your Thursday with some laughs, hopefully!
Some guys don't want seconds, shower or no shower.

And yes, some gals do not know where the shower is, and soap, etc. Plus, some ladies do not wash their hair even if they shower, fresh hair can be a turn on.

Also, I have been second fiddler before (ok, maybe I was third or fourth) and the lady just did not have it in her. I am not one of the guys looking for a hole to stick it in and warm it up. I want some real passion, When lady just lays there, doesn't do much for me.

That said, I like the first appointment, cuz I am usually trying to start my day off early. When I am asking for the 1st appointment, I am really asking, will you see me at 8 AM, or do I have to wait till late morning like 9 or 10 AM.
Eeew, sorry for you!!

But there has to be a way to say nicely about first appointments without implying all of the negative.

And yes, sadly, some providers do not wash well.

8am!! Yikes!! I struggled getting to my 9am. LOL, I know; that's terrible!! But sleep is sooooo goood!!!
Let's hear some funny suggestions!!
I would look at her posted hours and just request the first appointment based on that time range or just camp out on her doorstep.
  • hd
  • 03-24-2011, 11:53 AM
Like CoHorn, I just ask for the first appoint. of the day, whenever that might be, as long as I'm first, at least when seeing her for the first time. Others that I've seen before, I know they will be clean and fresh as just as I am no matter when I see them.

Hygiene means as much to (most) clients as it does to providers.
Ryan I would take ANY appointment today
But there has to be a way to say nicely about first appointments without implying all of the negative.

8am!! Yikes!! I struggled getting to my 9am. LOL, I know; that's terrible!! But sleep is sooooo goood!!! Originally Posted by RyansFun
LOL I am not a morning person either.
As for implying, that is kinda the point of implying something, or it could be that sometimes we just read too much into what is said. Us guys are pretty simple most of the time, don't read too much into to it. I used to work nights and did everything before I went to bed, so perhaps he just works the night shift and wants to go to bed with a smile on his face.
I don't mind and prefer evenings and nights. I'm do ask to take shower with the provider to make sure both of us are clean...and it's kind of fun too.

I have no illusions about me being the one and only...LOL

Maybe you can charge extra for 1st Appointment....it's a demand driven business for companionship.
Morning is a great time for me. I have heard from some of my friends there are guys who want to be "first" - which gives me a chuckle. Ii've done some REAL early sessions so 8am may still leave them behind me...
I would look at her posted hours and just request the first appointment based on that time range or just camp out on her doorstep. Originally Posted by CoHorn

Its ok if you are on my doorstep-- but I'm going to have to ask that you stop masturbating while waiting for me. My welcome mat is getting sticky
Some of us start the day off early like 5:00 am and a mid morning session for me would be 8:00 to 9:00 am and as we get older and the day wears on we are not at our peek so the earlier we can see you the better the session is for us.

Also after 9:00 are 10:00 am the day is starting to turn bad and it is better to have a session before that happens.

Also depending on the type of work we do maybe we would like to take a quick shower before the day gets any longer and then we made need something more than a quick clean up.

For me anything after a 10:00 am session is out because even if we take a shower after the session some of the ladies have fragrance soap and we need time for that to wear off before we go home.

But than main reason for me is that after 10:00 am It is so hard for me to get away from the phone calls are people that can not think and I have to hold they hand to get them to do they job.

I think for the most part you are reading something into this that is not they.
I'm one of those persons that can't and won't do a late session and I'll bet I'm not the only one.
We don't want to cum in after someone's splooge, basically. I've visited providers before and there was, literally, some fresh cum on the sheets. I've also seen a gal, and passed up her client before me on my way in, she just wiped herself down with a baby wipe to "prepare" for me. Ew, is right.
I prefer mornings sometime around 11 am. Don't care if I am the first, just make me think so.
I like fresh donuts.

Be my morning glory.

Can I wipe the sleep from your eyes?

While the dew is still on the roses...

The breakfast bump

BATY- Breakfast At The Y

The daily virgin

BTW, some ladies charge a premium rate for those premium time slots