Sitting in the Corner

What's up with all the Dallas "regulars" getting banned?
The banning has gotten so bad that people are scared to reply to my post!!!
Ok, I'll bite! Who the hell has been banned? I really haven't been paying attention!
Good question. Been out of town for the past week, what did I miss?
The banning has gotten so bad that people are scared to reply to my post!!! Originally Posted by Bannedito
I've been banned from chat even though Becky who banned Me said I was free to return.....apparently nobody here can help, and Becky isn't often here...if I knew how to forward Her pm TO A MOD, it might help...when I try to get into chat I only get a little message saying ...you have been banned.......obviously its not important to the staff here...I was 'banned' over a discusion about strip club reviews.....and their legitamacy.....but I'm an honest guy and didn't try to register a second handle.....I'm hoping this will get fixed, but no MODS, or senior staff seem to care.....perhaps someone can look into this
Geez, "Banned" ito, you should know, maybe you should tell us what the deal is.....LOL
As opposed to the irregulars being banned?
BigBobFtWorth was banned
Anyone that knows him, knows he is harmless.
He's been a member since I was in middle school (LOL)....What is this world coming to I ask?
IP,

Bob wasn't banned, he "resigned". If he isn't here it is of his own choosing.
Dez Bryant was banned from Northpark. Maybe that's what the OP is talking about.
I doubt my opinion on the matter carries any weight, but a listing somewhere of banned members/disciplinary action would, in my opinion, be very beneficial to the community. Members disappearing without mention does, to a degree, create a somewhat Orwellian feeling of "get in line and don't speak up, lest you vanish in the night".
I doubt my opinion on the matter carries any weight, but a listing somewhere of banned members/disciplinary action would, in my opinion, be very beneficial to the community. Members disappearing without mention does, to a degree, create a somewhat Orwellian feeling of "get in line and don't speak up, lest you vanish in the night". Originally Posted by TheBizz
I understand your concern there, but not sure that is of great concern to management.

From my way of thinking, I would rather know of bannings, and reasons why, so I can protect myself from people who pose a risk.
I understand your concern there, but not sure that is of great concern to management.

From my way of thinking, I would rather know of bannings, and reasons why, so I can protect myself from people who pose a risk. Originally Posted by tigercat
Yes, I guess I skipped right over the most obvious and practical reason. That's probably a sign that it's time for me to get laid.
Who is banned?

I miss everything. As far I can see, its the same folks here. :-)
Lol Well I joined the Club because I was acting like a cunt and my mouth offends people but whatever....I needed a week off to do laundry anyway

How can anyone get enjoyment out of all this negativity? This place is not the same.

So Glad I have a Fabulous Personal Life with Fanfuckingtastic People