Wgrz tv newscasters

Watched 6 pm news , saw Mary Alice, Kelly and Maria and many fantasies ran thru my mind of sole, duos and threesomes. Do I have filthy, dirty mind ?
Do I have filthy, dirty mind ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
no

...yer justs someones law ...enforcement shoulds keeps a very ...close eye ...ons
Watched 6 pm news , saw Mary Alice, Kelly and Maria and many fantasies ran thru my mind of sole, duos and threesomes. Do I have filthy, dirty mind ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
I've got fantasies for Mary Alice...especially those tits.
There's a girl on CH4 that does some on scene reports that maybe could be mixed that has some huge tits. She has dark hair. Can't think of her name off hand. Very pretty face too.
Sounds like Yoonohoo's cousin....
There's a girl on CH4 that does some on scene reports that maybe could be mixed that has some huge tits. She has dark hair. Can't think of her name off hand. Very pretty face too. Originally Posted by Nyguyy4155
Always went for Melanie Orlins and Christy Kern.
Kate Welshofer is why I tune in. Her and Maria.
Jen Carfagno on The Weather Channel is my weather girl.
Never forget when Maria said, " It's really going to get wet down there", talking about rain in the southern tier !
I'm missin....

Walter Cronkite.

Hawt

Elyse Smith, Channel 2 weather gal on weekends and 5:00
Irv Weinstein

Irv worked at Channel 7, not Channel 2
Kate Welshofer and Melissa Holmes!
Irv Weinstein

. Originally Posted by rooster
Irv worked at Channel 7, not Channel 2 Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Yeah yeah...so I suppose NOW yer gonna tell me I can't get my freak on with Tom-mutherfuckin-Jolls either?!

Faak. I mean....I used to come home from school....and rush inta mama's room...where I would turn on Superman....and go outta my goddam mind. I'd be rubbin all against the pillows and shit...

Always did love a man in uniform. And I don't mean Superman either. I mean.....COMMANDER TOM! Whew. That man could work a puppet, I wanna tell you....

I think he had a twin brother who did the weather also. He wuz smokin too...