Jess Pink and Syeira Pink

Ok this past Sunday I ws in Chat in the morning and started talking to Jess Pink and set up an outcall. Well she comes back and says my sisiter will have to drive me so yeah you know where my mind went LOL. So yes it turns into a double. Well they get to mu house around 7:30 am so a little chit chat and Syeira takes a phone call and goes to another room so Jess starts giving me a blow job. Syeria comes back and starts with a little blow job. We are on the couch and I suggest to move to the bed and I have one in the living room yeah I Know LOL. Well we are on the bed a few minutes a little blow job going on and someone knocks on the front door. Jess looks out the door and it was someone that was in the car. yes I am going to leave out some detail as it is not relevant to my situation. So Syeira goes to the car and then Jess goes and comes back and Syeira is going to come back in but give them a minute. So anyway they leave after only being there about 15 to 20 minutes and we never really got into the session . yes they did already have the donation. I KNOW well about 1 pm Jess texts me saying they owe me a session. Well maybe i am wrong but at this point I have no desire to see either one of them when it takes that long to text me. So I replied that was just wrong what you guys did and the only way to make it right is return my donation. Well no more communication.
Nothing either way . Yes I would have agreed to give them something for driving out but was noy my fauld they left and that ruins whatever chemistry there was. yes i made mistakes but I feel thier communication is really really bad. So anyway just wanted it out there.
Sometimes, it can take a few hours to handle issues that would cause a sudden departure.

At least they did initiate communication that you are owed a session.

Take them up on it.
Waiting to hear how this one pans out. Chicks were wrong no matter what.
WOW........this is not normal behavior for Syeira Pink from what I have heard!
The donation should be returned, as per your request. I would be very uncomfortable spending time with either of these providers, after how they treated you. Whatever 'emergency' came up, they could have taken an extra 30 seconds and brought your money back in the house, rather than skating off like they did.

This has been a recurring theme lately; money being exchanged for services not rendered, or services being rendered and money not paid. It seems like no one reads these threads any more; it keeps happening over and over again.
At least when somebody gets overpaid or somebody gets underpaid, you know SOMEBODY got screwed!
Wait a minute.....Syeira Pink and Jess Pink are sisters? I had heard that Syeira's sister was a provider, but did not know where. Sooooo, a double with the Pink sisters is possible. This requires some more research.
Research is complete. It appears unlike identical twins, sisters can be very different.
How did this turn out?
I saw Jess the other night and asked her about this thread (not revealing anything since it is all public).

I had a very nice time.

(Heresay alert --> ) She said she has never done a double with her sister.

We'll have to let either of the 2 come here and reply on their own but I'm just saying that I had no problem.

And I do know that Jess does not have a car so outcalls would be an issue for her no matter who drove her.
He got screwed in plain lamens terms......tjs8488 sorry to hear this happened to you....It does not take long to turn the car around and give someone their money back....

TexasCowboy