Provider Decline

Is it just me or has the pool of provider quality gotten worse over the years? I started hobbying in the early 2000's and in my opinion the quality in terms of service and looks has appeared to be getting diluted. I remember providers of the day were Heather Hooter, Lauren Tate, Kandra, Claudia, Dakota Dare, Violet Star, Anna Anderson, Giddyup Casey, and Kimberly Kisses to name but a few of the many which have since slipped my mind. Maybe my tastes have changed as i have aged and i have grown to expect a certain level of service and quality which is escaping me now. Micah Lee/Rachel Lynn was the last of what i would consider an era gone by. Just my observation after looking at what is available on ECCIE showcases and reading how some other hobbyists are also getting somewhat frustrated with the hobby and leaving. My apologies for the rant but after a string of less than stellar experiences i was wondering what fellow hobbyists were finding. Maybe i am just in a slump?
Come see me... you won't be disappointed....83 yes reviews... all showing a greattttttttttt time.. with me. Sorry for you troubles.. and hope you find what you're looking for out there.
  • S-Man
  • 04-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Isn't this a perception issue? Would the guys who were doing this in the 90s have been disappointed in early 2000?
Memories are better than reality!
I think its a perception.....

Back when I first go sucked into all this there were not that many providers around on the 'other' board, so the pool was smaller and of higher quality. Smaller as compared to what we see today.

With the growth of places like CL, BP etc more providers from those areas have migrated onto this and other 'other' place and the numbers have gone up dramatically. In many cases those have been great additions to the talent pool, others not so great.

But what you see is a VERY large pool now and the quality that's always been around appears to get diluted just by the numbers. There are as many, if not many more, of the quality providers around its just that the number of not so great have increased as well.

Then of course.. you throw in the economy and influx of talent from other areas coming to do this line of work because its more visible (more people know about it now) and the numbers keep increasing on both ends of the quality spectrum.

So... yes there are more low quality just in sheer numbers, but the % of good to bad is probably the same since the quality ones increase at the same time.
In the early 90' there were some very attractive ladies, ie: Brooke, Caressa, Tabitha Toy, in the early 2000's there were great ladies also including Hooter, Jordon, Lauren Tate, Jamie of Dallas and she is still around and very attractive and many others. in the 2010' there are Carrie Hillcrest, Isabella Rose, Selena, Nina Morretti and many more. I really see the only difference in the top providers today is that they can't charge what they are worth.

Really one problem today is many of the real gems don't post all of the time here. They post on other sites that get them the clientele that will pay their higher rates. When ASPD started out they had more of the classy women because these women were computer savvy and recognized the benefit and safety it provide for them and a much more discreet higher income group of men. When ECCIE started they also started that way and if by design or it just happened, it grew to a much larger group of men and women. The number of 10's stayed the same or grew slightly and the 7s,6s & 5s came in droves. The men with $250,000.00 incomes grew but the numbers of incomes of men below $75,000.00 grew much faster. This is not meant to be critical of either, their are markets for all, but this larger spectrum tends to add more drama.

Reality is there will always be many beautiful ladies but the growth of the business brings in many more woman and dilutes the pool with many un-attractive women and tends to drive the prices down a little bit. The better looking will always charge more and get it. If I remember correctly Lauren Tate used to charge $350 and hour and two hour minimums after 7:00PM. Yes we are talking about 2001 or 2. That's why I laugh at the threads discussing rates.

You very attractive ladies that I did not mention please forgive me there are way to many to name all of you.
Many, many fantastic girls out there now. Only a tiny precent get reviwed and discussed here. Infact, there are more providers and sex workers than ever. Population base is higher and the bad economy had driven women into this busness.

Dont base things on ECCIE or any site. Its not enough data. EX: according to reserach done, given there are aprox 3.5 million females in the metroplex that generates about 7000 full and part time females in the sex trade includeing hookers, dancers, non-legit rubdown/massage workers, etc. There is what? Under 1000 on the board for the Dallas metroplex?
Hooter! (shakes his head)
There are so many different flavors up here. Just pick one.
Is it just me or has the pool of provider quality gotten worse over the years? I started hobbying in the early 2000's and in my opinion the quality in terms of service and looks has appeared to be getting diluted. I remember providers of the day were Heather Hooter, Lauren Tate, Kandra, Claudia, Dakota Dare, Violet Star, Anna Anderson, Giddyup Casey, and Kimberly Kisses to name but a few of the many which have since slipped my mind. Maybe my tastes have changed as i have aged and i have grown to expect a certain level of service and quality which is escaping me now. Micah Lee/Rachel Lynn was the last of what i would consider an era gone by. Just my observation after looking at what is available on ECCIE showcases and reading how some other hobbyists are also getting somewhat frustrated with the hobby and leaving. My apologies for the rant but after a string of less than stellar experiences i was wondering what fellow hobbyists were finding. Maybe i am just in a slump? Originally Posted by Newb2010

Surely you jest! If not I feel sorry for you!
I have 178 on my favorite list and I've seen almost half them. they are wonderful!
Ya..... it's a bitch being 1 of only 13 awesome providers. But we get by... One day at a time....

Sniff.

Wonder what ol GUC is doing? Oh memories. Sigh...

Wonder what ol GUC is doing? Oh memories. Sigh...

Originally Posted by LovingKayla
well, whatever she's doing, I'm pretty sure she isn't doing it with Rooster.
Hahahahaha and only the old guard would get that joke!!!!

Y'all aren't missing much.
well, whatever she's doing, I'm pretty sure she isn't doing it with Rooster. Originally Posted by TinMan

Now that's funny right there

I don't care who you are!

ps Kayla we love ya hon!
You have to also filter in the factor of what the NEW talent coming in the welcome wagon has to endure. most are young and inexperienced and they have to run this gauntlet of hobbyists that want to corrupt and take advantage, before they even get their feet off the ground. MAYBE if the NEW providers, knew who to stay away from, things would be different. How many veteran providers watch the new providers, crash & burn?

With EVERYONE welcome, and able to change handles at will, the pool gets tainted. ASPD had about 150k members after about 10 years. Eccie will exceed that in just 4 years (Eccie is already at 125k in 3 years) since eccie is growing so fast, you are going to have MANY undesirables. in a way, thats actually good for hobbyists. it keeps the rate manageable.

IMHO, the rules on ASPD were more strict and controlled, than now on eccie. The mods were more on top if chit than they are now. When eccie reaches the 200k mark, they will have to tighten their belt on who gets away with chit. (Hobbyists & Providers) With that said, the exceptional providers have kind of taken a back seat role. (Less vocal, maybe even UTR in some cases) I have also seen (behind the scenes) where they are the TEACHERS of the new providers on ECCIE, and thats a good thing.

On a side note: We have a way better chat room than ASPD. It's just to bad that there are many who sleep in there (live in there) and they have 3 to 4 mods that sit in there everyday, some forums don't have that many. lol

ASPD were the trainning wheels for ECCIE

CG