Beds, Does it Matter

Does it matter if a provider has a nice bed at her incall or does a camping air mattress with a sheet thrown over it get the job done?
BWahahahaha, you already know the answer to this, yes it can get the job done, but is it what you wanna pay for? Thanks for the laugh
Is the sheet clean?
Monk is right.
I always love a towel on the floor! Very sexy/nasty.
Duh.....

I nice big bed.... fresh smoke free sheets....
Where have all the water beds gone?!
I have a new platform bed cause I got tired of the footboard getting in the way........... I think a nice bed and a nice clean place are important....
I'm with Truly. A nice bed, CLEAN sheets and a clean place are extremely important to me
Gotta have a bed...love the standing MISH and K9...it's also easier to pick her up in standing MISH and nail her against the wall.
Real bed is good.

Massage table can be great. Height is typically good for multiple types of activities: Standing sex, daty without having to contort this old back of mine, etc. Finally, since it does not give like a bed, pounding sex can be very hot.

I really haven't tried couches, chairs, and other furniture lately, nor have I tried a countertop lately, but all have their place in a sexual escapade.

I would rather have a blanket or towel on the floor than an air mattress. To hard to stay balanced on the air mattress. Only thing the air mattress is good for perhaps is NURU.
whatever happened to refrigerator tops?
so spit it out Bestman, who did you see that broke out the air mattress?

surely you were not just sitting around contemplating this idea...
He was probably handed a deflated air mattress and was given the job of blowing it up.
When I started the hobby in 2010 I had an air mattress, it was fun and had its moments except for putting more air in it if you move around too much.

I enjoy creativity but a bed is always nice..