City: Richardson
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://gentlemensguidedfw.com/2023/...-new-location/
Activities: Massage, wanted L1, but pricey
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, hip length
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Tall, pretty looking latina lady. High heels, short dress, very enticing clothes.

I may try again, but get a clear idea of tip before proceeding. Recommending Yes because pricing may work for some, setup seemed legit and girl was hot.
Recommendation: Yes
Very interesting, thank you for toftt and providing this intel.

I hate the one pop and times up :-( I think it’s an hour and she needs to do stuff until the time is up lol.
Thanks for the review.

There used to be some latinas working near 635 (either Marsh or Josey) in office buildings that's mainly L1 service. There were a lot of them. I wonder if any of them are still around. Mostly MILF but younger than the subamp asians that's the norm.
Thanks for the review.

There used to be some latinas working near 635 (either Marsh or Josey) in office buildings that's mainly L1 service. There were a lot of them. I wonder if any of them are still around. Mostly MILF but younger than the subamp asians that's the norm. Originally Posted by london2012
I was close to Sky who worked at the two locations, one was in Richardson and the other was 35/NWH. She would give me the gossip about both places. The best one was in Richardson.
Places and prices like this are why I love going to Mexico.
Places and prices like this are why I love going to Mexico. Originally Posted by KoreanKonnoisseur
You are right
A vacation to Mexico is a lot cheaper and gets you a lot more pu$$¥ than you would get there .
Funny but true !
what was the name?
These Latina Spas trying to take over....see how many are into the system...but their pricing is way over....seems like they are managed by outside forces....only way to BEAT them is walking out....their Base walk in price is way over...and service pricing is also way over....No Go....Indies are a bit better then the spas....Still can't Beat The Asian Service and Pricing...
They are here in Carrollton now, an entire office full of them
They are here in Carrollton now, an entire office full of them Originally Posted by CT7567
Any contact info for them?
Now that Rudmd has been down idk how to contact them