City: Carrollton
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Fbsm, good massage,teasing l1,neutc,seotc
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette but in a bun
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: About 5”9 110lbs Nice b cups with eraser bolt ons little bubble but
Recommendation: Yes
Bro... 2 other people ( besides me) went here and no one knows who this chick is..Are you sure you are reporting the right place?
About SubAMP gals and their names...

SubAMP gals are often working at different spas. They move around, sub for friends or at the request of the mgmt. And, with no fear of being fired, she might do things she wouldn't normally do.

Also, SubAMP gals work under different names. Rarely will a gal give you a real name, if she gives you extras. And, at some shops, they may have a name they use when they don't like the client. So, if someone calls looking for LuLu, they all know the guy is a creep or one of his "freinds" who wants extras. They might have another name for big spenders.

Could be, she was headed home or to another town, and OP got the goods before her exit.

But, the most common ruse is "No LuLu here. I do you." These gals can be highly competetive and are frequently ruthless about stealing clients. LuLu may be sitting in the kitchen, slurping noodles, or with a client. You're talking to BeBe, who is a bit behind on her quota. So, she lies and takes the client.

So, when you see a review for a gal that doesn't exist, it can be any of these scenarios. Or, OP was mistaken about the name, or made one up, or needed PA and fab'ed the whole thang.

But, only OP, or his host, knows the truth.

As always, when you walk through the door, it's a roll of the dice.
About SubAMP gals and their names...

SubAMP gals are often working at different spas. They move around, sub for friends or at the request of the mgmt. And, with no fear of being fired, she might do things she wouldn't normally do.

Also, SubAMP gals work under different names. Rarely will a gal give you a real name, if she gives you extras. And, at some shops, they may have a name they use when they don't like the client. So, if someone calls looking for LuLu, they all know the guy is a creep or one of his "freinds" who wants extras. They might have another name for big spenders.

Could be, she was headed home or to another town, and OP got the goods before her exit.

But, the most common ruse is "No LuLu here. I do you." These gals can be highly competetive and are frequently ruthless about stealing clients. LuLu may be sitting in the kitchen, slurping noodles, or with a client. You're talking to BeBe, who is a bit behind on her quota. So, she lies and takes the client.

So, when you see a review for a gal that doesn't exist, it can be any of these scenarios. Or, OP was mistaken about the name, or made one up, or needed PA and fab'ed the whole thang.

But, only OP, or his host, knows the truth.

As always, when you walk through the door, it's a roll of the dice. Originally Posted by Billogoods
you speak the truth, Billo!
Yeah, But we need a name for the review..LOL!

Coco and Cindy were both extremely accommodating. Coco was one of the first, I have had at an AMP, that was dripping wet when SE started. Cindy too 30 minutes before she got there. Had to use some of the excess oil she rubbed on me to get her started.

I do like it when they stand there and watch you get undressed before getting on the table. Someone else mentioned it before I went there the first time. Cheap thrills for me.
100% my experience