Whispers is trolling.

His account has been deactivated. Wonder what he is trolling for? Attention?

Considering that his view counts are considerably down on all of his post this might be a better route.
I am not sure if I really care about his account. I am here to find nice ladies to have fun with. So maybe if his is gone the Austin Threads may return to normal.

Sam
You know the funny thing is I have met more than a couple providers who have done sessions with whispers or even multiple sessions with him and they all say the same things about him. They say that in person he is a very kind, respectful, and generous person. They say he treats them very well and they have never felt unsafe or uncomfortable around him. I guess when you only know someone on the board it's easy to assume that you know who they really are. But the hobby and the board provide different things for different people. We are all in this for different reasons. And we only know our own motivations for being here. For a lot of us, there's something missing in our lives, and whatever that might be, we seek to find it here.
I am not sure if I really care about his account. I am here to find nice ladies to have fun with. So maybe if his is gone the Austin Threads may return to normal.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
This should be fun..... carry on.
Whispers is trolling. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
When is Whimpers not trolling?
  • gt27
  • 06-04-2017, 12:02 AM
Good. Maybe he will stay away.

He may be nice in real life, I don't know as I have never met him, but he is downright disgusting on this forum. I wish nothing ill upon him but I hope he never returns.
I've met him in "real" life , once was enough, and that was 5 yrs ago.
He is MUCH more rude on the board . than in person. everyone choses their "alter ego" here.
  • gt27
  • 06-04-2017, 01:48 AM
I've met him in "real" life , once was enough, and that was 5 yrs ago.
He is MUCH more rude on the board . than in person. everyone choses their "alter ego" here. Originally Posted by nuglet
But I think it is easier to hate women behind the power of the internet. Nevertheless I hope he stays gone.
Well that's very interesting news. Social experiment maybe? Either way whimpy isn't gone and he will be watching. I've seen him across the room once and that's it.I had no interest in introducing myself and vice versa. His date at the time was very nice and a great pole dancer. Some of what I watched her do I've incorporated into some of the stuff I can now do. Time can only tell on this issue.
Still talking about him..... carry on.
Anyone can change their status message to say their account is disabled when it is in fact still active.

If you want to be a misleading jerk, you can join in the fun by going to User Control Panel => Edit Your Details => Custom User Title
Anyone can change their status message to say their account is disabled when it is in fact still active.

If you want to be a misleading jerk, you can join in the fun by going to User Control Panel => Edit Your Details => Custom User Title Originally Posted by phaedrus
How do you change your review count from 399 to 398

Simple... erase a review but you need to be a MOD.

Now the hard question...riddle me this:

How do you change your review count from 398 to ZERO without getting a new handle?
  • Old-T
  • 06-04-2017, 11:37 AM
Ah, another thread hijacking by SL. The topic was Whispers, but SOMEONE has to make it about his most recent crusade against a mod.

SL, why don't you start your own Look At Me thread about how mods hate you?

Oh, that's right, you have already started several of those.
Ah, another thread hijacking by SL. The topic was Whispers, but SOMEONE has to make it about his most recent crusade against a mod.

SL, why don't you start your own Look At Me thread about how mods hate you?

Oh, that's right, you have already started several of those. Originally Posted by Old-T
A while back he was running all over every thread looking for "hijacking" like a little manic bitch and dropping these everywhere:

• Old-T
  • 06-04-2017, 01:07 PM
A while back he was running all over every thread looking for "hijacking" like a little manic bitch and dropping these everywhere:

Originally Posted by Observing
Of course he was. He is one of the Elite. Rules (excuse me, "Guidelines") are supposed to be flexible and always give the Austin Gang members a favorable reading. Why is this so hard for you and other minions to understand?

Notice how he also said he and W were taking a leave of absence for a while? Seems SL missed his own message.