URL / Website: -
City: -
State: Texas
Address: Mcallen
Activities: Mish, doggie, CBJ, ass worship
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Slim body, nice handful tits with pierced nips, some tattoos non-distracing, nice firm ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Barbie is definitely a winner!!!!
Do you have a pic? PM me if needed.
  • JRod2
  • 07-06-2018, 08:30 AM
What's the screening like SParlay? I see you only have one post so curious to know if getting in to see this lady is difficult. Is she still with VIP? If so, do you mind messaging me the site they are using nowadays to advertise?
What's the screening like SParlay? I see you only have one post so curious to know if getting in to see this lady is difficult. Is she still with VIP? If so, do you mind messaging me the site they are using nowadays to advertise? Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin
yup, that # is the vip agency one.
What's the screening like SParlay? I see you only have one post so curious to know if getting in to see this lady is difficult. Is she still with VIP? If so, do you mind messaging me the site they are using nowadays to advertise? Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin
Yeah she's with that agency, can't wait to see the other girls.
First time posting but have been with many providers lol.
I would rank Barbie #1 among my personal experiences, looking forward to more of those. Figured I should start posting to get some refferences.
Does VIP have a website where I can see the girls? Feel free to PM me.

TUA - 351, VIP, and DA were the best around.

TUA - the unknown agency
$