I've Been Called On the Carpet

This is not my main board so I feel fairly safe in posting this inquiry here.

I received an email from the player-coach of a local agency which advertises on my "main" board. She simply asked me why I had not seen her or any of her girls? Although I don't "owe" her an answer, I think it would be courteous to respond, but I'm not sure how blunt I should be.

There are a number of secondary factors (my hobbying is reduced, I don't use agencies, etc.) but the real reason is physical attraction. The lady is very smart, literate, runs a quality operation, and is a famed courtesan, but she just doesn't do it for me physically. I do suspect that if we did meet, we would get on famously.

So, (a) what do you think about the inquiry? Should she have done it?

(b) Should I respond at all?

(c) If I should respond, do I sugar coat it or be pointedly blunt?

Awl4knot

P.S. I apologize if this is a dumb or worthless thread but I am trying here.
Sounds like Drama! Id stay away, she sounds desperate and one of the crazy bitches whom after you see will stake claim on you, stalk you, get pissed if you see others, and harass those you see.

I mean come on ladies, if a guy who is paying hasnt seen you its because he isnt interested in spending money on your hiney, and its his right to only see those that are of interest to him. Why call you out on it? maybe she needs money bad. Sounds like a PSYCHO!
Well, we all have our convictions in life. As far as this hobby goes yours is you don't use agencies. Run that by her.
Sounds like Drama! Id stay away, she sounds desperate and one of the crazy bitches whom after you see will stake claim on you, stalk you, get pissed if you see others, and harass those you see.

I mean come on ladies, if a guy who is paying hasnt seen you its because he isnt interested in spending money on your hiney, and its his right to only see those that are of interest to him. Why call you out on it? maybe she needs money bad. Sounds like a PSYCHO! Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
The lady has been around for about five years and I don't remember any drama associated with her. Maybe she does need money, but a few hundred bucks from me isn't going to help that much.

Maybe she wants me to write a review? Some ladies have told me they have an uptick in business after I write a favorable review (that's the idea, right?). On the other board the reviews are available to anyone who signs up, so it isn't a secret about how I write and what I write about.

Who knows? That's why I am asking for advice, all of which is appreciated.
I just think its tacky to contact clients asking "why?" It just sounds desperate.
If you've not contacted her your obviously not interested or you would have contacted her.. None of her business why. IMO
I can't tell you the number of guys who have told me about women who do this, and I always wonder why? If you are begging a guy to see you, you better expect him to ask for a discount because you just layed all of your cards on the table.

I would simply respond telling her you don't appreciate spam.
Its not drama!!! Its simply crude in your face marketing. Its a non issue. Just politely say no thanks and move on.

Personally, I would pretend that I wasnt paying and that it was a harem of hotties who just couldnt live without old half erect little flinde. But, that's just me.
Just tell her the truth in a polite way.

Dear whomever

We are not good match, and I do not think time together would be enjoyable for the both of us.
This is not my main board so I feel fairly safe in posting this inquiry here.

I received an email from the player-coach of a local agency which advertises on my "main" board. She simply asked me why I had not seen her or any of her girls? Although I don't "owe" her an answer, I think it would be courteous to respond, but I'm not sure how blunt I should be.

There are a number of secondary factors (my hobbying is reduced, I don't use agencies, etc.) but the real reason is physical attraction. The lady is very smart, literate, runs a quality operation, and is a famed courtesan, but she just doesn't do it for me physically. I do suspect that if we did meet, we would get on famously.

So, (a) what do you think about the inquiry? Should she have done it?

(b) Should I respond at all?

(c) If I should respond, do I sugar coat it or be pointedly blunt?

Awl4knot

P.S. I apologize if this is a dumb or worthless thread but I am trying here. Originally Posted by awl4knot

You've come to the right place. This is the breeding ground for dumb and or worthless threads. I may have put up one or two in my time! LOL

Personally, honest is ALWAYS the best policy. Tell it like it is! But if the potential is there to hurt someone’s feelings, it never hurts to use tact and perhaps throw in a little "white Lie!" Some times the truth should go to the way side at the expense of not hurting some one! Just my spin!

You've come to the right place. This is the breeding ground for dumb and or worthless threads. I may have put up one or two in my time! LOL

Personally, honest[y] is ALWAYS the best policy. Tell it like it is! But if the potential is there to hurt someone’s feelings, it never hurts to use tact and perhaps throw in a little "white Lie!" Some times the truth should go to the way side at the expense of not hurting some one! Just my spin!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Talk about a mixed message. "Always" means without variation, so if you tell "white lies" then you aren't always being honest. Are we "up" or are we "down" on this?

The more important issue is whether I should even respond. Many think I should not.
was there some illegal aliens in there bathing in blue water?

I saw something like that once on TV

sending unsolicited emails/ PMs is spamming btw. Some mind, and some don't.
The lady has been around for about five years and I don't remember any drama associated with her. Maybe she does need money, but a few hundred bucks from me isn't going to help that much... Originally Posted by awl4knot
She contacted you, that is dramatic in my eye.

A cold call type contact from a lady saying "I saw your comment, da da da " is one thing. She is trying to catch your eye, and if you bite, fine. But to flat out ask "why ain't you done me yet?" is poor marketing.

Depending on my mood, I might ignore her or else send her a polite thanks but no thanks message with a non-inflammatory reason. Your "no agency" policy is great. To respond in a rude or crude manner will just invite the drama you seek to avoid.
Talk about a mixed message. "Always" means without variation, so if you tell "white lies" then you aren't always being honest. Are we "up" or are we "down" on this?

The more important issue is whether I should even respond. Many think I should not. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Common courtesy! When some I don't know says hello, I ANSWER "hello" Same here, just common courtesy. Tell the truth but be nice about it. What do you have to loose? Put yourself in her place. If you asked someone a question, would you like to be blown off? I'm NOT always right, but I will always try to help!
You need to respond b/c if you don't, you will inevitably receive another e-mail at some point in time. Better to confront now and get it over with. Here's what I'd say.

"I received your communication and do not wish to see you. Please refrain from contacting me in the future."
Ask a stupid question....
If there has been no prior contact, it's simply an inappropriate question. If your honest answer is something she didn't want to hear, she shouldn't have asked. Maybe she could use it as a learning tool in the future.

Have fun!