Women in Combat

"Here" where?

Still no post numbers given. FAIL, little twat.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Here, you pretentious Yankee jackass! They're still there.
Here, you pretentious Yankee jackass! They're still there. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"Here" where?

Cite the post numbers or admit you lied.

But you can't cite a post number can you? Because NONE of my posts in that thread support what you wrote about them.
"Here" where?

Your post denigrating southerners are still here, you pretentious Yankee jackass. They're not going away.
Your post denigrating southerners are still here, you pretentious Yankee jackass. They're not going away. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They can't go away if they were never there, now can they, little twat?

Still no post numbers given. FAIL.

Your post denigrating southerners are still here, you pretentious Yankee jackass. They're not going away.
Your post denigrating southerners are still here, you pretentious Yankee jackass. They're not going away. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

The biggest problem with bitch-slapping you is that shit splatters.

The biggest problem with bitch-slapping you is that shit splatters. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your shit spattered all over this thread, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your shit there is not going away.
Your shit spattered all over this thread, you pretentious Yankee jackass. They're not going away. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Here, you pretentious Yankee jackass! They're still not going away.
Here, you pretentious Yankee jackass! They're still not going away. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Did your mother have any kids that lived?

When caught in a lie, do you simply repost the same answer over and over and over, hoping people won't notice?

Do you think that getting the last post in will mean that you are not STILLwrong? Is that some narcissistic sociopath trait
?

Did your mother have any kids that lived?

When caught in a lie, do you simply repost the same answer over and over and over, hoping people won't notice?

Do you think that getting the last post in will mean that you are not STILLwrong? Is that some narcissistic sociopath trait
?
Shout and pout all you want, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your post denigrating southerners are still there, you pretentious Yankee jackass. They're not going away.
Shout and pout all you want, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Your post denigrating southerners are still there, you pretentious Yankee jackass. They're not going away. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When caught in a lie, you simply repost the same answer over and over and over.

But you are STILL wrong, little twat

When caught in a lie, you simply repost the same answer over and over and over.

But you are STILL wrong, little twat
You're the one caught in lie, you pretentious Yankee jackass. You lie when you deny the words you posted here, you pretentious Yankee jackass.
You're the one caught in lie, you pretentious Yankee jackass. You lie when you deny the words you posted here, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Prove it.

Show me the lie. Cite the post number.

Oh, wait. I forgot. You can't, can you? Because you just made up a bunch of shit, didn't you?

YOU don't represent all Southerners. A slam against you is NOT a slam against all Southerners. It is a slam against an idiot.

Prove it.

Show me the lie. Cite the post number.

Oh, wait. I forgot. You can't, can you? Because you just made up a bunch of shit, didn't you?

YOU don't represent all Southerners. A slam against you is NOT a slam against all Southerners. It is a slam against an idiot.
Here, you pretentious Yankee jackass! They're still not going away.