I seen a Lifetime premium member but..

Yesterday I seen a Older Gentleman whom shall remain anonymous. He was very sweet and smiled from ear to ear he said I was heaven, anyways I was wondering because he said he does not do reviews because he had before and was told they needed to be more detailedSo I guess what I want to know is there any other way to get verified ? Also I do not know if this is allowed but is there anymore sites I can post an ad on besides eros ter backpage( i have ad wont see anyone though to scared?
Destiny...I really answered your previous question about getting verified. I still haven't seen you post in the Welcome section asking to be reviewed or offering a Review Special. BTW...do you know any other VP's who might vouch for you? And, do you need to get your age verification done so you'll be ready to go when you get some reviews?
You can PM with any other questions.
MM
Age verification? I'm 29 do I upload my id or something?
No...if you are older than 25 then no age verification is needed. All you need is a few well respected members to vouch for you by providing a rew current reviews. I'll be looking to your Welcome post coming soon.
MM