Cat's Out of The Bag...

On my drive to town I always pass by an AMP and there's always a car parked out front. It used to never be this way. Even just 6 months ago I thought they closed for good since A: never a car upfront and B: they only had the open sign on maybe a few times a week. Seems like some new people, and a lot of them have gotten into the "hobby". Just know that the more popular it gets, the more likely I'd imagine a crack down to occur.

Stay safe.
You pass by an Asphalt Mixing Plant?
You pass by an Asphalt Mixing Plant? Originally Posted by mariomojo
Man, I just came back from spending 2 months in Europe (mostly Austria and Germany). There were legal brothels around every corner with dozens of attractive women.

Here in NM it's a fucking desert. There are some nice girls, but you have to worry about bait and switch, LE, scams, etc.
  • Mecca
  • 06-22-2022, 03:40 PM
Man, I just came back from spending 2 months in Europe (mostly Austria and Germany). There were legal brothels around every corner with dozens of attractive women.

Here in NM it's a fucking desert. There are some nice girls, but you have to worry about bait and switch, LE, scams, etc. Originally Posted by Desdinova
I lived in Germany for 5 years...it was amazing!

Here in NM it's a fucking desert. There are some nice girls, but you have to worry about bait and switch, LE, scams, etc. Originally Posted by Desdinova

I'm legit sick of the state of affairs here and writing a letter to a representative about legalizing it. Yeah I get I'm to ugly for women and don't have enough cash to make them forget I'm ugly so let me enjoy my damn hobby in peace and within the law. It's ridiculous.
My rants on this matter in honor of 4th of July. The problem is with the religious organizations' failure to obey the first clause of the Declaration of Independence which states that the state and religion be separate. Unfortunately, religious organizations have hijacked legislatures and made laws that imposed their views on sexual conduct (including homosexuality and abortion). Ironically many of their congregants are the worse offenders of the laws (child molesting priests, rapist preachers, gay orgies etc.) My hope is with the under-30 generation who are openly flaunting outdated laws and as they gain the control of the political system; laws governing sex will be overthrown in a manner similar to marijuana laws were voided.