deep throat

Who in the area is the best?
Kaylan, Bobby Upside and cuming up on the outside utr Angel in KC
just put it in my mouth and you will see....
Who in the area is the best? Originally Posted by ekim008
I have almost no gag reflex
I've heard Kaylen and Bobby Upside are phenomenal in that department.
well thank you Allie...
I've heard Kaylen and Bobby Upside are phenomenal in that department.
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
In my opinion deep throat is a gimmick. Sure, it is a visually impressive gimmick but, so few take the time to practice how to incorporate such a technique into overall skills which are not just pleasing to view but physically stimulating as well. To her credit, I would say that bobbyupside comes the closest to doing this on a level which I find quite impressive. It is kind of like combining SexyKaylen and AutumnKC into an oral experiment.
FS, I must disagree. True deep throat is no gimmick. Once upon a time, returning from the horse races in Omaha, (no slander to the vice mayor) I was not in the best of moods due to a slight loosing streak. My wife, now deceased, was in a much better mood due to a winning streak. Desiring to cheer me up as we were traveling down the highway towards KC, she began a somewhat rare blowjob. As the pace quickened, I was kind of weaving my way down the divided highway staying in both of my two lanes when suddenly I popped. After a slight gag, I found out what true deep throat was. Swallowing isn't swallowing a load, it's swallowing your dick. I didn't know my reach was so long, and it's the only time I have ever tickled a woman's belly button from the top side. OMG, I asked if I could stop so we could do that again, and she told me she had to be in a special mood for that to happen.She even apologized for almost puking. But that was just a hiccup .WTF? It just happened! She asked with a wicked grin if I almost crashed. Hell yes! We were lucky to be alive.
She gave me a lot of blow jobs before she died, but never ever deep throated like that again. I guess the special mood just didn't ever come back. But believe me, it is no gimmick, as you will know if you ever tickle a gal's belly button from the top side.
There may be gimmicks of deep throat, but a girl that truely swallows will make all the tricks seem shallow.
Amen to perpetualdesign...anyone who thinks true deep throating is some gimmick, IMO, has yet to discover "the magic"!!
I was pretty specific about what I personally feel is not gimmicky about deep throat and how it can be used to enhance the experience. Granted, I've only met a handful of people who could do it with me... and a fraction of those who did it well. Those who don't master it, it is just a trick in their bag (sometimes overused). The best ones... well, it can haunt your dreams with how good it was.

Lylith Sanders does a good job in the DT area.
Thanks for the "tip"!
  • Bbell
  • 11-26-2011, 09:15 PM
FS

"Lylith Sanders does a good job in the DT area."

+1
I've been Stacied-to the end of my flesh. And Angel can match that. Can you match that Kaylen?
Can make for a extremely strong orgasm. Getting deep throat and she is licking the scrotum is intense. I know someone who told me that she started taking the load in the throat because she did not like the tast of it and when she takes it in the throat it is deeper than the taste buds are located and she likes it that way. She practed also using the muscles in the throat to massage the whole dick. (said it made for a quick pop that way)..

Like perpetualdesign said, Lots of ladies can deep throat while in motion and that's great to recieve and experiance but not all can swallow the dick, massage with there throat muscles and drain it in one breath.
well one way to find out right.....let me show you
I've been Stacied-to the end of my flesh. And Angel can match that. Can you match that Kaylen? Originally Posted by newtotown