I had some very important news to share.....

So with much thinking about the topic and listening to you guys go on and on about the issue. I have decided to stop being selfish and lower my rates back down to what it was before.

I was happy with where I was and I am going back to that place.

I am a top notch provider and I don't need a rate of 300 roses to prove that. The sugar is in the pie. Taste for yourself.

So the cat is out of the bag!!!

WOW I feel better about that one, I wasn't quite sure how you were all going to take it
  • Toyz
  • 03-20-2014, 10:34 AM
DG I want to personally thank you on behalf of the Cheap Bastards Society and also to inform you that your CBC T-shirt will be designed & presented to you...what size would you like my love?
DG I want to personally thank you on behalf of the Cheap Bastards Society and also to inform you that your CBC T-shirt will be designed & presented to you...what size would you like my love? Originally Posted by Toyz
CBC approved way to go daddy's girl!

I to am a TOP NOTCH provider and 300 is just selfish if you truly enjoy being a provider !
I'm blessed the men that can afford more always pay me WAY over my listed rate
I want my t shirt in a small if its a guys cut shirt or medium in a ladies cut please
I want to leave a little wiggle room for presents....I love presents....toys panties bras wine
  • apu
  • 03-20-2014, 11:50 AM
Selfish? Wow. So, what price point is NOT selfish and how do we come that conclusion? And when did it become the lady's responsibility to ensure that a gentlemen can afford a hooker? So, may we assume you have a lovely house and a good car, can afford to send your kids to a decent college and have at least 10k in savings and have a good investment portfolio to boot, Annika? I'm gonna be honest with you, that was a rhetorical question. I don't believe you have any of that. If you make that money, make it. Your not holding on to the cure for cancer for god's sakes. Your doing something with a short shelf life and when it comes time for you to retire, you think these guys who spend their life bitching and moaning about paying for something they don't have to fucking be doing anyway. Hell, no. You're on your on. If you can make $300 an hour, make it. I would. They won't be there to take care of you when it's over.
Selfish? Wow. So, what price point is NOT selfish and how do we come that conclusion? And when did it become the lady's responsibility to ensure that a gentlemen can afford a hooker? So, may we assume you have a lovely house and a good car, can afford to send your kids to a decent college and have at least 10k in savings and have a good investment portfolio to boot, Annika? I'm gonna be honest with you, that was a rhetorical question. I don't believe you have any of that. If you make that money, make it. Your not holding on to the cure for cancer for god's sakes. Your doing something with a short shelf life and when it comes time for you to retire, you think these guys who spend their life bitching and moaning about paying for something they don't have to fucking be doing anyway. Hell, no. You're on your on. If you can make $300 an hour, make it. I would. They won't be there to take care of you when it's over. Originally Posted by apu
Daddy's girl wanted to stop being selfish and I agree
True, short shelf life
that's why I'm still in school until I can make that an hr without the hobby education is key
Lol It's a hooker board
Hey there isn't any need for drama in my threads. I wasn't setting it up for failure just being informative of a decision I had made. I am sure there are other threads you can frolic on and spread your magic drama fairy dust on.

thank you for your opinion but please leave drama at the door.
Hey there isn't any need for drama in my threads. I wasn't setting it up for failure just being informative of a decision I had made. I am sure there are other threads you can frolic on and spread your magic drama fairy dust on.

thank you for your opinion but please leave drama at the door. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl

Sfp
  • apu
  • 03-20-2014, 12:51 PM
I apologize. You are absolutely right. I wish you well in your business decision. I'm sure your clients will appreciate it.

thank you for your opinion but please leave drama at the door. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
I apologize. You are absolutely right. I wish you well in your business decision. I'm sure your clients will appreciate it. Originally Posted by apu
Thanks for apologizing
now lets get naked
  • Toyz
  • 03-20-2014, 01:47 PM
Selfish? Wow. So, what price point is NOT selfish and how do we come that conclusion? And when did it become the lady's responsibility to ensure that a gentlemen can afford a hooker? So, may we assume you have a lovely house and a good car, can afford to send your kids to a decent college and have at least 10k in savings and have a good investment portfolio to boot, Annika? I'm gonna be honest with you, that was a rhetorical question. I don't believe you have any of that. If you make that money, make it. Your not holding on to the cure for cancer for god's sakes. Your doing something with a short shelf life and when it comes time for you to retire, you think these guys who spend their life bitching and moaning about paying for something they don't have to fucking be doing anyway. Hell, no. You're on your on. If you can make $300 an hour, make it. I would. They won't be there to take care of you when it's over. Originally Posted by apu
I wondered when the pimps would start weighing on these topics.
  • Loxly
  • 03-20-2014, 01:51 PM
I can only speak from my own experience and it was worth every cent.

Let's hope no one is looking for a rebate! J/K
DG, my penis thanks you from the bottom of its tiny heart.