Pussy Mafia

The picture below is pretty much what you CBC's were attacking. I guess you won (for now). /* So this Coed board should be a pretty happy place from now on */.

Not a single rate was changed or modified due to the PMS. They did not 'out' any board members who caused physical harm to them.

As a capitalist, I am going to miss their entrepreneurial spirit.

party_tea.jpg
  • Toyz
  • 03-26-2014, 06:00 AM
What in the world are you talking about? PMS is alive and well...Here is a group shot from last night as I had the first 4 on 1 in recorded Eccie history with all 4 of the PMS.

We negotiated all damn DAY on the rates and finally agreed to a nice oatmeal & buttermilk feast as payment.

TCB-5 Pretty responsive when they are not napping, but hearing impaired & hard to understand

Tits-Rose has what were once some nice D's, but they hang to her belly now and its hard to find the nipples

Ass-Resembles the Washington state mudslide...kinda all over the place

BBBJ-Never knew what a teethless deep throat was like...gotta give Blanche a 10 on that

Under the Covers-Except for the uncontrolled wet & explosive flatulence, it was pretty decent...got 126 years of fucking experience in the PMS

So not sure what you mean by missing them. As you can see from the picture they are all alive and healthly. However, after they left I understood their mantra "You will smell like the fishes".

Thanks girls....it was interesting.

Tell Sophia you want the great, grandmother experience; trust me it's worth it.