Satin or Sistine Chapel?

For a poster. I'll go with Satin a thousand times over. SC I'd wipe off my shoe.
SC wouldn't be a problem if the mouth breathers on here would just ignore him. He would have been gone a long time ago but they play right into his hand.
#playedlikeafiddle
Wouldn't make any difference to him. I enjoy talking with him and if you don't...don't click on his threads.

We seldom get an open racist talking on this board. He enjoys showing his ass.
It's all a game for him and it's gotten that way with others here too.

At one time this site wouldn't put up with his baiting but whoever is left doesn't give a shit anymore or they agree with him or they are just awol.

Back to the topic: I've always enjoyed satin's posts.
sc will forever just be a wannabe. That's why he's here.
Wouldn't make any difference to him. I enjoy talking with him and if you don't...don't click on his threads.

We seldom get an open racist talking on this board. He enjoys showing his ass.
It's all a game for him and it's gotten that way with others here too.

At one time this site wouldn't put up with his baiting but whoever is left doesn't give a shit anymore or they agree with him or they are just awol.

Back to the topic: I've always enjoyed satin's posts.
sc will forever just be a wannabe. That's why he's here. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Couldnt have said it better myself.

I dont even see the comparison. I'd jump on the chance to spend a weekend with Satin. Sc not so much.
Couldnt have said it better myself.

I dont even see the comparison. I'd jump on the chance to spend a weekend with Satin. Sc not so much. Originally Posted by boardman
I'm all about the females so unless you're a dime with a pussy spending a weekend with SC is impossible. ;-)
You dont know Satin's capabilities then
I also don't understand this particular pair to compare, makes no sense...apple and oranges
I also don't understand this particular pair to compare, makes no sense...apple and oranges Originally Posted by Chlorine
Its neither apple nor orange. I'm above all yalls petty shit and comparisons
I also don't understand this particular pair to compare, makes no sense...apple and oranges Originally Posted by Chlorine
I wondered the same thing. Satin is something of a legendary pussy magnet. SC is a crybaby.

Its neither apple nor orange. I'm above all yalls petty shit and comparisons Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yet you continue to read the "petty shit" and then post whinings about how upsetting it is that you're treated unfairly. I don't think you're above a snake's ass much less the rabble you love to despise.

<<<Because that makes it friendly
I've hung out with Satin. He could get pussy in a convent, while sis chap couldn't give his ass away in county jail.
Based on the groupie love being openly displayed it's also clear this Satin fellow would have no issues bending dudes over at his command.

BOHICA. = Bend over here it comes again.
Based on the groupie love being openly displayed it's also clear this Satin fellow would have no issues bending dudes over at his command.

BOHICA. = Bend over here it comes again. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Just keep biting your pillow and leave us adults alone.

There you go with that man sex obsession again. If it's not race baiting it usually has something to do with butt fucking or some other such gay shit(not that there's anything wrong with it) Wouldn't you be more comfortable on some sort of alternative SHMB? I don't know, maybe there isn't such a thing...

Hey, there's your lot in life. Your ticket out of obscurity and into relevance where you will be universally loved by those who think like you. You could start one and be the St. C of gayfucksforbucks.net.

Just think how important you'd really be then. No more whining and complaining about how mistreated you are. No more sleepless nights worrying about not being part of the clique. You could make up some cool new handle like queen sistine and ban anyone who doesn't bow to your whims. It'll be great being the fucktard-in-chief of your own little corner of the interwebs.
A completely useless thread

Lmao!