Servicing the elderly

With our ever growing ageing population, coupled with the miracle of modern medicine, a little drug injection through the penis, an 80 year old man can run head to head with a man half his age.
Unfortunate with the car keys taken away, high blood pressure problems, not being able to eat a nice corned beef sandwich, it being of high cholesterol and salt content, no sweets due to Diabetes. Alcohol consumption a no no, since it interferes with the effectiveness of his heart medication, what else is there in life other than a good roll in the hay worth living, I ask.
I’ve taken it upon myself to negotiate a room at J.N. Village for incall. I had to settle for $150.00/day in the assisted living wing, since they were going to up-charge for the full service floors. Knowing that social security and pensions aren’t as good as they once were, I opted for the cheaper.
Hoping that Brookie @ E.F. would take the bull by the horns, think outside the box and cum to the rescue of the elderly, perhaps she would send some of her girls to answer the call of us old retired hobbiests but still active.
I don't know how much of this is supposed to be a joke but it is actually a really good idea. If this were legal would I volunteer my time cuddling the aged and infirm? Yes, mostly because of terrified of the day I get too old or sick to indulge in my favorite activities.
til COG asks for comfort....................... ...............tick tick tick.

Sometimes a nice warm hug is better than anything else......................some times.
I don't ask for comfort. They just come to me.
Headmaster doesn't have the same reputation that Dennis had. I remember his yahoo group days. You were just as likely to get set up as anything else. In fact, looks to me like someone took his PC privileges way for ten years and he's just got them back.
I just went UTR for a while. Got bored, came out of my man cave for awhile. When Groundhog day comes I'll go back into hiding.
Sillygirl is unaware of my reputation, but as is said with anything comical, there is always a little truth behind it. I just don't want to be the only hobby guy still wanting the joys of the lifestyle confined in the geriatric center and there be no providers willing to see me. Just saying.
Don't worry, there will still be Dominican orderlies around to ensure that the nursing home residents get all the sex they may or may not want.
HM: If all else fails, pop a little blue and sit in the day room with your robe open. A fellow resident may just wheel over and give you a gumby.

I'm praying that it turns out that dementia is the unappreciated paradise and wet dream, and real life is the nightmare I experience on those rare lucid moments.