I just cant take it anymore

I just cant take another minutes of the Fag of Pop trial, watching this crap on TV and the media interviewing those idots hanging outside the court house is just a microcosim of just how retarded the average American has become. So I flip the channel and see these activists protesting at the Whitehouse trying to stop the new transcanada pipeline, the media pans the growd and you see the typical eco nut signs about oil and the enviorment and then you see two stop the nuke signs, NUKES!!!! what the fuck, what the fuck do nukes have to do with the transcanadian pipe line???? Do these protesters just travel the country looking for a place to hang their signs, how do they afford to do this, is this a job now. Seeking refuge from the idiots I change the channel again and the 3000th woman now claims she was harrassed by Herman Cain, really, of course only one has come forth publically for her 15 minutes in the sun. Of course there are those screaming the Dems are out to get him, I dont think so, I think its the Romney camp trying to get rid of the one guy who can beat him. Finally I could take it know more, I turned on Sponge bob, finally some intellegent interaction!!!
DD they have "medicine" for these special times.

My new motto is "aware but detached." It works.
I just cant take another minutes of the Fag of Pop trial, watching this crap on TV and the media interviewing those idots hanging outside the court house is just a microcosim of just how retarded the average American has become. So I flip the channel and see these activists protesting at the Whitehouse trying to stop the new transcanada pipeline, the media pans the growd and you see the typical eco nut signs about oil and the enviorment and then you see two stop the nuke signs, NUKES!!!! what the fuck, what the fuck do nukes have to do with the transcanadian pipe line???? Do these protesters just travel the country looking for a place to hang their signs, how do they afford to do this, is this a job now. Seeking refuge from the idiots I change the channel again and the 3000th woman now claims she was harrassed by Herman Cain, really, of course only one has come forth publically for her 15 minutes in the sun. Of course there are those screaming the Dems are out to get him, I dont think so, I think its the Romney camp trying to get rid of the one guy who can beat him. Finally I could take it know more, I turned on Sponge bob, finally some intellegent interaction!!! Originally Posted by dirty dog
I hear some of these idiots get paid well to do this. Occupy, the national group has raised money for their cause. How does one get a job like this?
Pretty simple, look stupid and act like an a-hole.
ACORN is helping, so that makes everything legitimate!
This whole Herman Cain thing is just........He said, She said, She said, She said, She said, She said.

NBD

OWS is on to something being wrong and they will get to it if they don't get hijacked like the other wing did.
Quit watching the retard box. I get paid to listen to stupid bullshit, I'm not going to do it in my own house for free.
I turned on Sponge bob, finally some intellegent interaction!!! Originally Posted by dirty dog
I prefer Beavis and Butthead.
Roy, aren't they on Fox News?
+1 Cog; thanks for the good chuckle....
A round of applause, a surprised look or a hardy "cheers" to the fine people of Mississippi for voting down the fanatical anti-abortion referendum today.
MTV
Dirty I don't know if they get paid now but back when I was a teen I work at aplace that paid 10 a hour to picket places & that was more than 10 years ago.