Celebrity Crushes

My friends an I have several crushes who we rate as people we are allowed to sleep with...if the opportunity arises...(zero chance of course)
So even if you had a SO these celebs are people who you have immunity from and may sleep with...1 nighter whatever:

For me:

Kate Beckinsale
Kristen Bell
Debra ann Woll (from True Blood)
Leighton Meester
Katy Perry
Julianne Hough
whitney cummings
Salma Hayek
Kate Beckinsale
Sofia Vergara
Lana Parrilla
Monica Bellucci

Eric Bana
Alexander Skarsgard
Christopher Meloni
Chris Botti
At this pint, just one name: Nicole Kidman. I've always had the hots for her.
oh yeah ms elena..thanks I forgot Sofia Vergara
Ellen Page
Emma Stone
Mila Kunis

would be the first three that pop into mind.
Sophia Bush
Hayden Panetierre
Kristen Bell
Lucy Liu
Kate Beckensale

Hey bainax, as an Ellen Page fan you must have seen the flick "Hard Candy". If not you should check it out, it's a pretty freaky, cool movie.
Sophia Bush
Hayden Panetierre
Kristen Bell
Lucy Liu
Kate Beckensale

Hey bainax, as an Ellen Page fan you must have seen the flick "Hard Candy". If not you should check it out, it's a pretty freaky, cool movie. Originally Posted by BigWayne

Very True Bigwayne!!
Sofia Vergara
Jessica Alba
Zooey Deschanel
Cote de Pablo
Kristin Chenowith
Samantha Rex
Kimberly Guilfoyle

I lost Samantha Rex. She is the lovely asian girl in the Heineken commercial.
Sofia Vergara
Jessica Alba
Zooey Deschanel
Cote de Pablo
Kristin Chenowith
Samantha Rex
Kimberly Guilfoyle

I lost Samantha Rex. She is the lovely asian girl in the Heineken commercial. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
CRap I forgot another one......Zooey Deschanel...oh man those eyes!!
I forgot one; Roselyn Sanchez. She wrote, produced, and directed her own movie Yellow about a PR dancer who goes to New York and works as a stripper to make ends meet. Yes, she is naked in the movie and her body is incredible.
Julia Roberts
Paige Turco
Lauren Graham
Kate Beckinsale
Katherine Zeta Jones
Sela Ward
Lady Gaga
Halle Berry

I must also admit to having a crush on three local celebrities; Malwoody, VK Master and Omahan! Some of the rest of you are closing in too!!

Hey bainax, as an Ellen Page fan you must have seen the flick "Hard Candy". If not you should check it out, it's a pretty freaky, cool movie. Originally Posted by BigWayne

That movie is great!!
Scorpio your man crush is scary in a way..I hope your not planning a 4 way with them.....!!

Julia Roberts
Paige Turco
Lauren Graham
Kate Beckinsale
Katherine Zeta Jones
Sela Ward
Lady Gaga
Halle Berry

I must also admit to having a crush on three local celebrities; Malwoody, VK Master and Omahan! Some of the rest of you are closing in too!!

Originally Posted by scorpio31
CRap I forgot another one......Zooey Deschanel...oh man those eyes!! Originally Posted by bigdeal
Her sister Emily is pretty hot too.

I've only seen the previews so far, but it's next on the 'to watch' list!