Funderwear

This looks like it would be fun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSXfgXex9DQ
i seen that on the news.. i think thats funny
Funnnnnn! Lol
There a little gizmo called a WeVibe - it fits just inside the vagina, and has a vibrator at both ends- one for the g-spot and one for the clit. It has about 6 different settings and is controlled remotely. I always thought it would be a gas to have your favorite lady install it and head out on the town, with you having the remote...when you got within range yu could give her a little thrill...just to show her you cared! Actually one of my former friends had so much fun with it she almost broke my strategically positioned thumb and fell off the bed when she came so hard she nearly passed out. They're pricey, but there's room for the man to be in there too, and the sensation is exquisite.
There a little gizmo called a WeVibe - it fits just inside the vagina, and has a vibrator at both ends- one for the g-spot and one for the clit. It has about 6 different settings and is controlled remotely. I always thought it would be a gas to have your favorite lady install it and head out on the town, with you having the remote...when you got within range yu could give her a little thrill...just to show her you cared! Actually one of my former friends had so much fun with it she almost broke my strategically positioned thumb and fell off the bed when she came so hard she nearly passed out. They're pricey, but there's room for the man to be in there too, and the sensation is exquisite.