Planes Trains and Automobiles.

PTA stories. It must be hobby related.

So I'm 27 working a mid pay no real advancement job. Go online to find lonely pussy.

Meet a 22 year old. Living at home ( trailer Dbb wide, mom hit the hillbilly lotto.) With mom and sis.

So we get to talking and about 3 weeks in and much phone sex later. She is begging me to take her up into the smokies by dolly world and do what every I please for as long as I want.

So during valentine week I planed on taking the 12 hour drive. She booked the A frame / hot tub cabin. 6 days 7 nights $$$$$$.
My truck takes a shit and I tell her can we do this next month. More begging, she was good at it and said cock is a need as much as water.

So greydog it was.
24 hours. God only remembers how many stops. I was lucky the bus had only to unwashed people traveling and they stayed near the toilet.

But some of the stations we stopped at, I thought it was trainspotting sets one after an other.

But we I arrive it's late at night and she is all gothed out ( interview with a vampire was big at the time. ) standing like a wall flower and so happy so see me.
And as Miko from CONAN would say... that is an other story...

Never took the bus again. Never.
... Never took the bus again. Never. Originally Posted by beguilingvoice
Yeah. In principle, I might take the bus before I'd walk. In principle. But not until I'd thought it over, good and long.

It really sets the ambiance when you see, at each and every station, the sign forbidding the wearing of sunglasses, hats, and hoods. And when you overhear a fellow passenger talking about his recent experience with work-release. For sure.