Parades!

What an awesome day for Houston sports!

Astros closing out MLB regular season with a win, playoffs and AL West title, also securing homefield advantage, and the HTX Texans kicking butt today! They are 2-2 which is the same record for all the teams in the AFC South! The Dash won as well! Kudos!

Could it be.... perhaps.... ??? Maybe we see 2 championship parades!? One this year for the Astros, and one next year potentially for the Texans in 2024, for the Super Bowl!?? Don't laugh at me!

You never know!
  • pxmcc
  • 10-02-2023, 07:20 AM
miracles can happen! so there's that..
I also won fifa match after 10 straight loses on playstation 5, so things are looking up on all fronts.
What an awesome day for Houston sports!

Astros closing out MLB regular season with a win, playoffs and AL West title, also securing homefield advantage, and the HTX Texans kicking butt today! They are 2-2 which is the same record for all the teams in the AFC South! The Dash won as well! Kudos!

Could it be.... perhaps.... ??? Maybe we see 2 championship parades!? One this year for the Astros, and one next year potentially for the Texans in 2024, for the Super Bowl!?? Don't laugh at me!

You never know! Originally Posted by USAsoldier

The next few games for the Texans look very winnable and only the Rays scare me as far as any team who can keep the Astros from making the WS. Plus my C8 Z51 got a kill on a C7 Z06 the other night.
The next few games for the Texans look very winnable and only the Rays scare me as far as any team who can keep the Astros from making the WS. Plus my C8 Z51 got a kill on a C7 Z06 the other night. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Just need a healthy O-Line and CJ will be slinging them!

Also hope Verlander and Framber get their act together & give the 'Stros some quality pitching!