Another Beyond-The-Fringe RWW

• Old-T
  • 08-29-2016, 07:18 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/0775182...ing-on-in.html

I heard this guy once on a local radio interview. I thought he was a satire. Then I find out he is serious about his comments.

Why do the Reps have to pull defeat from the jaws of victory yet again? Quit running nuts like this who want to make us a Thumper Theocracy. His "Bible-centric campaign" (I think those were the words he used) mean another bad Dem who should have been squashed will almost certainly win and claim another "mandate" to do dumber things.

How much are the LWWs paying the Reps to throw the elections?
You started hittin the hooch early today didn't you?
  • Old-T
  • 08-29-2016, 07:35 PM
Typical reply from one of the folks on here who thinks a Theocracy might be a good idea?

Why don't you actually address the point about this Rep hero. But no, what am I thinking! For a moment I forgot what forum this is.

Care to defend this idiot? Care to try and argue that he is likely to win? When are some of you nut jobs going to take responsibility for some of the RWWs that might cost the Reps the Senate as well as handing the election to Clinton, the worst major candidate since Andrew Jackson.
Old-Trollop will forever be lost in The Wilderness of Mirrors... Same as Walter Duranty

https://thewildernessofmirrors.wordpress.com/

Typical reply from one of the folks on here who thinks a Theocracy might be a good idea?

you consider Clinton a deity? dude you need to stop drinking .. NOW!. just pull that IV of gin outta your arm.!! you'll sober up and thank me in the morning

Why don't you actually address the point about this Rep hero. But no, what am I thinking! For a moment I forgot what forum this is.

Care to defend this idiot? Care to try and argue that he is likely to win? When are some of you nut jobs going to take responsibility for some of the RWWs that might cost the Reps the Senate as well as handing the election to Clinton, the worst major candidate since Andrew Jackson.
Originally Posted by Old-T
care to defend yourself? we'll let you sober up first.

there is this ...

or .. this ... you figure it out genius

• Old-T
  • 08-30-2016, 04:54 PM
there is this ...

or .. this ... you figure it out genius

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Learn to read--it is useful. I was not the one pushing a bible-based political message, that is your RWW Colorado Congressman Wanna Be. And why he is apparently getting squashed by a Dem who should be easy pickings.

Learn to read--it is useful. I was not the one pushing a bible-based political message, that is your RWW Colorado Congressman Wanna Be. And why he is apparently getting squashed by a Dem who should be easy pickings.
Originally Posted by Old-T
"My" Colorado congressman? who said i owned him? are you saying he's my "slave" politician? why you racist old turd!

learn not to be stupid. in your case that's beyond your reach old turd.
  • Old-T
  • 08-30-2016, 08:45 PM
Wacko, I never expect anything intelligent from you. And you rarely disappoint.
Wacko, I never expect anything intelligent from you. And you rarely disappoint. Originally Posted by Old-T
are you still awake? and sober? go sleep it off.
So did you read the article or didn't you?

All you did was shit on the OP.

If I was a betting man...
  • Old-T
  • 08-31-2016, 08:17 PM
He's Wacko.

That's what he does.

Wacko, I never expect anything intelligent from you. And I rarely disappoint because I never have anything intelligent to say . Originally Posted by Old-T
there fixed it for you Old troll
So? The Dems will win the seat easily. You think you'd be happy. And we will never hear from that crackpot again. Forget about it.
  • Old-T
  • 09-01-2016, 04:01 AM
So? The Dems will win the seat easily. You think you'd be happy. And we will never hear from that crackpot again. Forget about it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It seems you have more and more difficulty with reading comprehension recently.

At what point have I been endorsing Dems in this election? Read the posts occasionally. You try to pretend you are different that the Thumpers and R/LWWs on here, but you can be just as myopic when you want to be.
  • Old-T
  • 09-01-2016, 04:02 AM
there fixed it for you Old troll Originally Posted by gary5912

Oh! what clever wit! Have you been understudying King Tongue for long?