A Dark Future with taco trucks on every corner

so is that the worst we have to look forward to? More taco trucks.

Trump is sending out all his heavy hitting race baiters. First it was the crooked black pastor showing Hilary in black face. Now it's the token Mexican trashing his own people (who serve Taco's) for no good reason. These people just don't know how to win Presidential elections they keep doubling and tripling down on stupidity.

?? Have you been to the East Side of Houston. We already have a "taco trucks" on every corner.
?? Have you been to the East Side of Houston. We already have a "taco trucks" on every corner. Originally Posted by Jackie S

obviously woomby hasn't been to East LA either lol.

"where were ya born, Son?"

"Uhh .. East LA.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFUFw1GH6ic
This would make election day officially Taco Tuesday. This would be like threatening the Kardashins with moor magazine covers
^ lol
Lol
?? Have you been to the East Side of Houston. We already have a "taco trucks" on every corner. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Viva Los Estados Unidos .... va a ir in la manana ... muchos tacos!

Mas rapido, hombre!!!!
  • DSK
  • 09-02-2016, 02:04 PM
so is that the worst we have to look forward to? More taco trucks.

Trump is sending out all his heavy hitting race baiters. First it was the crooked black pastor showing Hilary in black face. Now it's the token Mexican trashing his own people (who serve Taco's) for no good reason. These people just don't know how to win Presidential elections they keep doubling and tripling down on stupidity.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The Mexicans I know hate black people, so I guess you are looking at your own demise, mi amigo.
How many of Drumpf's designated Messkins jumped ship yesterday in the wake of his latest immigration flip flop?

Survey says -- at least three so far!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e60d31ddd258
  • Old-T
  • 09-02-2016, 04:15 PM
Really?

Months of debate in Congress and state legislatures to pass laws on how many taco trucks can be in one square mile?

THAT is the critical issue of the day?

Stupidity reigns.
Really?

Stupidity reigns.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Only if you "really' believe it. Then you know where it "reigns"!

If they can't control emails, how the hell are they going to manage taco trucks?
  • Old-T
  • 09-02-2016, 04:23 PM
Why does anyone have to "control" the taco trucks? Don't you believe in deregulated free markets any more?
Why does anyone have to "control" the taco trucks? Don't you believe in deregulated free markets any more? Originally Posted by Old-T
You eat many roadside tacos while traveling the highways of Mexico?
  • Old-T
  • 09-02-2016, 05:05 PM
No, but I question why they would need any different regulation than the many, many other food trucks that abound across the country now.
Dude, I got the worst case of the runs from a taco stand outside of the Herradura in Nuevo Laredo. Two days of intestinal agony.

Whenever my brother and I go down to Tijuana, he says he "jones" for the lard smell from the taco stands that permeates that shit hole.

Lobstertown rocks though. Best lobster meal I've ever had and I had an $85 lobster tail at Pappa's steak house.