Stimulus checks. Are they good for the hobby or bad?

The $1200 Stimulus checks being sent out. Are they good or bad for the hobby? On the one hand it gives guys extra money to enjoy the providers more than they normally might. On the other hand the providers who paid taxes in and receive the checks aren't hurting as much for money as they normally would be. I am only talking about the providers that do this to survive.
It's bad enough this corona virus mess makes everything difficult for both oarties. Hobbyists and providers are worried about seeing one another out of fear of getting the virus.
I don't think that $1200 is going to make that much of a difference. A provider who sees three customers per day @ $200h, makes that in two days.
Trump demanded his signature be on the checks. That's like his "wink wink" approval what the funds are for.
If guys are spending their checks in hookers, then that could be bad because it leads to more contact between more people and greater chances of spreading the corona. Either way it will benefit the providers financially as they will be receiving both their own checks and your checks as well.
woodywouldpekher;1062028105]Trump demanded his signature be on the checks. That's like his "wink wink" approval what the funds are for.

Atta-boy. 👍
Keeping the whores poor and desperate is what is best for the customers.
Keeping the whores poor and desperate is what is best for the customers. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
The cheap ones!
The cheap ones! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
I can't find any cheap ones with real ads. Aren't the cheap ones mostly scammers?
The cheap ones! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
WRONG

Z2020
Woody.. right on!!

I have had a couple gents looking to buy a kitten or 2 this week.. so my vote is yes,
This helps both hobbyist and providers.
I have a handful of brave little kitties.
Feel free to send me a text..we can talk about giving and receiving.

Love Sin.di.vine. and friends.

I have had a couple gents looking to buy a kitten or 2 this week.. Originally Posted by sin.di.vine
Buy?
Most of us rent....
Sin.di.vine. and friends. Originally Posted by sin.di.vine
Describe the friends.
Well paulie, I don't have lease agreements, apparently you do.
Pooh.. what are you wearing right now?
Pooh.. what are you wearing right now? Originally Posted by sin.di.vine
New York Giants #11 t-shirt, gray sweat pants, no socks, no underwear.

Z2020